Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*working Title* Chapter 1

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Chapter One- The Rescue

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!" Link exclaimed, Ganon delivering bone-crushing punches to his stomache, causing Link to expell blood from his mouth."Get away from me!" he yells spitting blood in Ganon's face." what are you going to do, hero?" he asked mercilessly punching him. " I- I'll-- I'll get you Ganon... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" he screams as the wall behind Ganon crumbles. Ganon turns around, only to be hit by three rocks in directly the same place. Ganon falls to the floor, knocked out.

The Goron's had come to save link. 'Come with us, brother." one of them says to Link as he breaks Link's chains. "We gotta get outta here before the moblins come!" he picks Link up. Another Goron grabs Links Master Sword and the run, some roll, to Kakariko Village. When they arrive, the villages inhabitants all circle around Link, some bringing food, others bringing water.

Link begins to pass out, his internal organs bleeding. They pick him up and put him in the inn of the village. Once in his bed,

the owner of the inn mixes ingredients to make a blue potion. Link, being unconcious and all, had to have someone pour the drink into his mouth. The goron doing this, Turus, also rubbed his throat causing him to swallow. As the potion made it's way down his throat, Link's organs began to heal. The blood around his mouth disappeared. He felt supremely rejuvinated. His eyes open. He jumps up and asks Turus where his cloak was, and his sword. Turus, concerned about Link, says, "Maybe you should wait a few days before going after ganon again, y'know.... train a little bit to get better prepared." Link then replies " No. I'll be fine. I may need backup so you and the other gorons would do well to stay close." Turus says " Well, I suppose if you really want to..... but maybe you should at least wait to get a few potions first." "Alright... and Thanks Turus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted

Cool! Great beginning also, it really captures peoples' attention! :)

Can't wait for Chapter 2, keep writing!

Posted

thank You :D:biggrin: