Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shadow of the Colossus

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah,I love this game.Anybody else here play it?

Posted

Never heard of it - how about a bit more info on it?

Posted

Never heard of it - how about a bit more info on it?

Right here.

Posted

I hear it's quite good.

Posted

I really need to get a new copy of Ico...I haven't played it in forever[about since 3rd or 4th grade maybe]and I really want to play it again...

Posted

Looks like a fun game :) has an interesting storyline

Posted

Looks like a fun game :) has an interesting storyline

Yes,it does.If you watch the ending,you'll notice that it's an obvious prequel to Ico.I really don't want to spoil anything for anyone,so if you're really that desperate,just look it up on youtube.If you've seen the protagonist in Ico,you'll understand the link between the two games.

Posted

I've heard of this game but never played it, it does look good but i dont wanna spoil the storyline yet :P

Posted

Hmm, Shadow of the Colossus eh? Sounds interesting *reads wikipedia link o nthe game*

That really does sound fun! :biggrin: Is it only for PS2? :cry:

Posted

Hmm, Shadow of the Colossus eh? Sounds interesting *reads wikipedia link o nthe game*

That really does sound fun! :biggrin: Is it only for PS2? :cry:

Yep.You should get it!I'm going to beat it on hard mode,then I'll speed run it :D

Posted

Yeah i beat it on hard 2 and that $#!t was almost the best game i ever played. At first i had absolutly no idea how to play and i ws mad cuz i couln't find any enemies but i caught on. I own it now. i got all the items n everything. I have had it for about 2 or 3 years. i have speed ran it. Its pretty easy to do and its good to practice on time attack.

Posted

Yes,it does.If you watch the ending,you'll notice that it's an obvious prequel to Ico.I really don't want to spoil anything for anyone,so if you're really that desperate,just look it up on youtube.If you've seen the protagonist in Ico,you'll understand the link between the two games.

I only played ICO demo. Do you think the girl hat he holds hands with is that girl? Aand the gameplay is almost exactly the same....

Posted

I only played ICO demo. Do you think the girl hat he holds hands with is that girl? Aand the gameplay is almost exactly the same....

No.

I only think that the link between Ico and SotC is the fact that Ico is a Dormin incarnation,like how Wander turns into one at the end of SotC.

I'll have to play Ico again.It's been too long since I last played it,and even then I was too stupid to comprehend ANYTHING going on in the game.I also want to get the European version,I read that it has more extras and is harder than the North American version.Hopefully I can get it for Christmas[thank God we have Ebay,I hope I get one from the UK].

EDIT

Bah,I checked and I didn't see the European version.Ah,well.I can still get the NA for about 10 bucks.

Posted

That looks like a cool game.

Posted

That looks like a cool game.

It is.I'm playing it right now.