Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halloween art work

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Every year around Halloween, I place these drawings as well as many other decorations in the stairwell leading to my door. I posted them here for you guys to print and use for your own.

1. Camp Crystal lake sign ("Friday the 13th")

2. Jason Voorhees drawing (Killer, "Friday the 13th")

3. Jason Voorhees painting

4. Haddonfield Ill. Sign (Town from "Halloween"

5. Michael Meyers drawing (Killer from "Halloween")

6. Michael Meyers painting

7. Elm Street Street sign ("Nightmare on Elm Street")

8. Freddy Kreuger drawing (Killer from "Nightmare on Elm Street")

9. Freddy Kreuger painting

10. The Simpsons Halloween

11. Grave marker "Hugh R. Deed

12. grave marker "Cass kett"

13. Trick or Treat

14. Ghost Party

post-4364-1191811066_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811087_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811109_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811138_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811160_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811190_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811206_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811223_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811243_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811271_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811285_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811298_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811326_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191811367_thumb.jpg

Posted

Sorry about that posted Freddy K's pics twice. Here's Jason's pics. I really love how the Jason painting came out.

post-4364-1191864023_thumb.jpg

post-4364-1191864047_thumb.jpg

Posted

I watched Nightmare on Elm Street Sat. I screamed my @$$ off...But still good... :biggrin: I'm gonna have nightmares forever now... :fear:

Posted

Nice.

Posted

I love Friday the 13th movies. Those kids are so easy to kill you can strangle them with a cordless phone. And if you are a fan of Freddy, Jason, or the Evil Dead check out "Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash" a six issue comic miniseries by DC and Dynamite Entertainment. Ash Williams the hero of the "Evil Dead" movies discovers that the Necronomicon still exists and was used by an insane woman "Pamela Voorhees" to resurrect her dead son Jason. But when she brought him back the book changed him into an immortal, super strong engine of murder and destruction. Jason has been in hiding for 5 years after a serial killer battle Royal between him and demonic dream master Freddy Krueger of which he was the victor. But Freddy has a few tricks up his sleeve, using the last ounce of his power he left his body and hid in Jason's subconscious. There he discovered hidden memories of Pamela and of the Book of the dead and the power it holds. Power Freddy can use to reign supreme , the power to raise an army of darkness and rule a hell on earth

FvJvA.jpg

Posted

I love Friday the 13th movies. Those kids are so easy to kill you can strangle them with a cordless phone. And if you are a fan of Freddy, Jason, or the Evil Dead check out "Freddy Vs. Jason Vs. Ash" a six issue comic miniseries by DC and Dynamite Entertainment. Ash Williams the hero of the "Evil Dead" movies discovers that the Necronomicon still exists and was used by an insane woman "Pamela Voorhees" to resurrect her dead son Jason. But when she brought him back the book changed him into an immortal, super strong engine of murder and destruction. Jason has been in hiding for 5 years after a serial killer battle Royal between him and demonic dream master Freddy Krueger of which he was the victor. But Freddy has a few tricks up his sleeve, using the last ounce of his power he left his body and hid in Jason's subconscious. There he discovered hidden memories of Pamela and of the Book of the dead and the power it holds. Power Freddy can use to reign supreme , the power to raise an army of darkness and rule a hell on earth

FvJvA.jpg

I say again,

Nice.

Posted

"NICE" are you daft, it freaking awesome. Jason and Freddie don't stand a chance, Ashley Williams is gonna kick their corpsey asses!