Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link Sig

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Right, heres my newest signature thingy... ive been designing for a while now, but this isnt one of my best.

linkkl4.png

Tell me what you think, and if you want one custom made for you just send me a message or email me ( [email protected] ) with a picture you want used (of link for instance) and whatever text you want on it. Also any other information, such as color scheme, size, etc. If you do not specify these I will make it default the size of the signature above.

Comments?

Posted

hey that kinda nifty, what program did you make it on?

Posted

I used photoshop CS.

Posted

Nice! It's good. (I want a better Photoshop... mine's only 5.0... :cry: )

Posted

thanks arcane... yeah photoshop 5.0 kind of sucks, the stuff you make using it never turns out as good

Posted

thanks arcane... yeah photoshop 5.0 kind of sucks, the stuff you make using it never turns out as good

Yeah. There's not as much to do with it, but you can still make pretty decent sigs.

Posted

that IS if you have skill 8-)

heres so me more of my stuff, same style:

furrydg8.png

hoodqf4.png

oneim7.png

eh..

Posted

that IS if you have skill 8-)

heres so me more of my stuff, same style:

furrydg8.png

hoodqf4.png

oneim7.png

eh..

The first to are real nice, but that third one is a little sloppy.

Posted

i agree... but it was not the smoothest stock either. the second one i think has the best sense of depth. Maybe ill start a sig shop thingy

Posted

i agree... but it was not the smoothest stock either. the second one i think has the best sense of depth. Maybe ill start a sig shop thingy

Yes. The 2nd deffinately has depth. The 1st one doesn't have as much, but it blends in well. (So does the 2nd though.)

Posted

thanks ^_^ How many rupees do u think ppl would buy 1 for?

Posted

Well, rupees can be difficult to come by, so I only charge 5, Oh Noes charges around 3-6 I think. Somewhere low

Posted

Very nice, I like your style. :] But on the first and second, It looks like the same effect was used.

But other than that, I look forward to seeing your shop! ^_^

Posted

Wow these are great! Man, it's time like these when I wish I was good at making banners. -_- I have a fairly good program for it too, I'm just always either too busy or too lazy. :embarrassed:

But I love these! I would request something if my sig wasn't so big already. Plus, I still need to send the renders of the pics to Oh Noes...I am going to have one heck of a big sig lol. :)

Arg, I'm getting off topic! So yeah, these are awesome! Can't wait to see your shop. :biggrin:

Posted

Okay, I'll open up the shop later this afternoon. thanks everyone! I think I i will not set a set price, but tips would be greatly appreciated depending on the quality of the sig.