Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Katakana/Kanji Signature Shop

1 post in this topic

Posted

3897katakana-kanji-shop.JPG

いらっしゃい! !

Irasshai!

Here, I'll be willing to make anyone a signature with their title of choice in Katakana or Kanji!

Here are some rough examples of past signatures I've made for other people.

All signatures are sized 429x170 and go for five Rupees, with an additional Rupee for add-ons. Add-ons are basically any other text you want, and will go right underneath the English translation of the Katakana/Kanji: your website, your XBOX Live ID/PS3 Online handle/Wii Friend Code, messenger screenname, email address, etc. All signatures also come with the watermark at the bottom left and my signature "Enjoy Life and SmileTM" message at the bottom right.

Guidelines/ガイドライン

1. Limit add-ons to three

2. The only font available is Century Gothic. Katakana/Kanji comes in your choice of Century Gothic or MS Mincho (see the Katakana/Kanji Shop banner).

2. Leave numbers out of the name/screen name to be translated into Japanese, becuase it looks kind of awkward. Also, no initials, please.

3. Kanji signatures will only be made when it is applicable. For example, the Yumi-Chan one. "Yumi" and "Chan" are by default Japanese words, so the Katakana for "Yumi" was switched with its Kanji, and "Chan" was replaced with its default Hiragana. If you fall into this category, you can choose to to substitute Kanji where applicable, and no extra charges will be made.

4. I'll send you the finished signature personally, and that's when you can pay me.

5. In addition to the finished signature, I will add the code do that it becomes clickable myself upon request at no extra charge.

Rates/レイット

Banner: Five Rupees

Add-ons: One Rupee for each contact (up to three); one Rupee per line for the personal message

URL Code: Free! :biggrin:

Order Form/オーダーフォーム

Color Sheme: Two colors: one for the background and one for the font. Be specific: use either ###### or RGB form. If left blank, the default neutral blue and gray will be used (the SirJoshizzle sample banner to the left).

Add-Ons (Optional): Up to three contacts of your choice (one Rupee each), or a personal message (one Rupee per line). Separate contacts with semi-colons and message lines with slashes.

Japanese Script: Katakana or Hiragana/Kanji. Specify what you want in Hiragana/Kanji. If you are unsure, then PM me with what you want translated and I will clarify for you if Kanji/Hiragana is available.

Script Font: For the Katakana/Kanji to be used. Century Gothic or MS Mincho.

URL Code: Yes or no. If you chose yes, give me the URL you want the signature to link to.