The Lengend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Movie

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I am making a movie in Cedar Hill ( just outside Dallas, TX) and I need actors and crew, like set builders, costume designers, special effects opperators, and any odd job.

The open roles are:

The Gret Deku Tree

Navi

Young Link

Mido

Saria

Malon

Young Zelda

Zelda/Shiek

Ganondorf

Rauru

Darunia

Ruto(adult)

Impa

Nabooru

and many extras needed

This is a live ation film so you will need to be in the vicinity to have a role. Send me a message or e-mail me at [email protected] for specific times and locations for auditions. We begin filmming when the cast is full so you have to be ready at a moments notice. I will be ploaying teen Link and will post whenever a spot is filled.

Posted

damn you

Posted

damn you

ehh... i probably won't or will i?

Posted

I am making a movie in Cedar Hill ( just outside Dallas, TX) and I need actors and crew, like set builders, costume designers, special effects opperators, and any odd job.

The open roles are:

The Gret Deku Tree

Navi

Young Link

Mido

Saria

Malon

Young Zelda

Zelda/Shiek

Ganondorf

Rauru

Darunia

Ruto(adult)

Impa

Nabooru

and many extras needed

This is a live ation film so you will need to be in the vicinity to have a role. Send me a message or e-mail me at [email protected] for specific times and locations for auditions. We begin filmming when the cast is full so you have to be ready at a moments notice. I will be ploaying teen Link and will post whenever a spot is filled.

il take a role unless you cancceled it