Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The

5 posts in this topic

Posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a brisk, dark night. The moon rises ominously, full.A figure, barley able to be made out, trudges slowly through the snow. A closer look reveals a green tunic,black cloak, and a pair of brown boots. Link's sword and sheath at his side. He is headed towards Ganon's castle. He sees it off a little ways in the distance. Suddenly he is surrounded. Everything moves fast and there is total silence and darkness......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 24 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link awakens, chained up in a dark place, the smell of death and rotting flesh surrounds him. He hears something, footsteps.Someone is walking towards him. The figure moves so close, Link can smell his breath. "I've been waiting for this moment a very long time, Link...." the voice was never to be mistaken... the voice of Ganondorf.

Chapter One- The Rescue

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!" Link exclaimed, Ganon delivering bone-crushing punches to his stomache, causing Link to expell blood from his mouth."Get away from me!" he yells spitting blood in Ganon's face." what are you going to do, hero?" he asked mercilessly punching him. " I- I'll-- I'll get you Ganon... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" he screams as the wall behind Ganon crumbles. Ganon turns around, only to be hit by three rocks in directly the same place. Ganon falls to the floor, knocked out.

The Goron's had come to save link. 'Come with us, brother." one of them says to Link as he breaks Link's chains. "We gotta get outta here before the moblins come!" he picks Link up. Another Goron grabs Links Master Sword and the run, some roll, to Kakariko Village. When they arrive, the villages inhabitants all circle around Link, some bringing food, others bringing water.

Link begins to pass out, his internal organs bleeding. They pick him up and put him in the inn of the village. Once in his bed,

the owner of the inn mixes ingredients to make a blue potion. Link, being unconcious and all, had to have someone pour the drink into his mouth. The goron doing this, Turus, also rubbed his throat causing him to swallow. As the potion made it's way down his throat, Link's organs began to heal. The blood around his mouth disappeared. He felt supremely rejuvinated. His eyes open. He jumps up and asks Turus where his cloak was, and his sword. Turus, concerned about Link, says, "Maybe you should wait a few days before going after ganon again, y'know.... train a little bit to get better prepared." Link then replies " No. I'll be fine. I may need backup so you and the other gorons would do well to stay close." Turus says " Well, I suppose if you really want to..... but maybe you should at least wait to get a few potions first." "Alright... and Thanks Turus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a brisk, dark night. The moon rises ominously, full.A figure, barley able to be made out, trudges slowly through the snow. A closer look reveals a green tunic,black cloak, and a pair of brown boots. Link's sword and sheath at his side. He is headed towards Ganon's castle. He sees it off a little ways in the distance. Suddenly he is surrounded. Everything moves fast and there is total silence and darkness......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 24 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link awakens, chained up in a dark place, the smell of death and rotting flesh surrounds him. He hears something, footsteps.Someone is walking towards him. The figure moves so close, Link can smell his breath. "I've been waiting for this moment a very long time, Link...." the voice was never to be mistaken... the voice of Ganondorf.

Chapter One- The Rescue

"ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!" Link exclaimed, Ganon delivering bone-crushing punches to his stomache, causing Link to expell blood from his mouth."Get away from me!" he yells spitting blood in Ganon's face." what are you going to do, hero?" he asked mercilessly punching him. " I- I'll-- I'll get you Ganon... THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO!" he screams as the wall behind Ganon crumbles. Ganon turns around, only to be hit by three rocks in directly the same place. Ganon falls to the floor, knocked out.

The Goron's had come to save link. 'Come with us, brother." one of them says to Link as he breaks Link's chains. "We gotta get outta here before the moblins come!" he picks Link up. Another Goron grabs Links Master Sword and the run, some roll, to Kakariko Village. When they arrive, the villages inhabitants all circle around Link, some bringing food, others bringing water.

Link begins to pass out, his internal organs bleeding. They pick him up and put him in the inn of the village. Once in his bed,

the owner of the inn mixes ingredients to make a blue potion. Link, being unconcious and all, had to have someone pour the drink into his mouth. The goron doing this, Turus, also rubbed his throat causing him to swallow. As the potion made it's way down his throat, Link's organs began to heal. The blood around his mouth disappeared. He felt supremely rejuvinated. His eyes open. He jumps up and asks Turus where his cloak was, and his sword. Turus, concerned about Link, says, "Maybe you should wait a few days before going after ganon again, y'know.... train a little bit to get better prepared." Link then replies " No. I'll be fine. I may need backup so you and the other gorons would do well to stay close." Turus says " Well, I suppose if you really want to..... but maybe you should at least wait to get a few potions first." "Alright... and Thanks Turus."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Chapter One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:zelda: I really like this story and would love to read more of it. :zelda:

Posted

Ok. This is a "Gwubeweh?" story. That means I don't know what to think of it.

Lets start with Spelling and Grammar. Ok, commas are to be used only when appropriate, not randomly thrown in. And all work should be proof read, not just checked by the spell checker, "A figure, barley able to be made out" presumably this should read "A figure, barely able to be made out". Unless link is now made of barley like some freakish evil-fighting scarecrow.

Next, there are very many plot holes. A hook is good, but don't leave your reader not knowing anything as soon as he/she has finished reading the first chapter.

I know what its like to want to get all your ideas down at once. But slow down. You move from place to place at breakneck speed. And you sacrifice your storyline to do it. You should imply some sort of story at all times. Even if you plan on adding a plot twist later on.

Posted

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

wow i loved that story it was really good but, ganon could never get link into chains i mean really!!

sorry i blewup :embarrassed:

and, aatch don't nag him please...