Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the demon inside

7 posts in this topic

Posted

sigh...well.HF gave me an idea by posting his whole demon curse thing and so i made up a thing a bout me,(and HF i didn't steal any of your ideas.cuz in all LARPs i play i have a demon in me that takes over)

here we go.and i AM going to make this into a fan-fic. eventually :unsure:

My name is Ryu Hayabusa.I was chosen by a demon of old to carry his body.I thought that his being here would toughen me up,make me stronger.But i was wrong.Ever since he came to me my life has been wrought with sadness,hatred,agony,and destruction.I have no idea why he chose me,only that he needed a body to preserve himself,after a fight with other demons of his kind.I have become super fast, strong,and indestructible since he took control.I have to hide away in alleys necause not even the orphanages will take me.My parents died 3 years ago,ever since i have been trying to find somwhere to stay.I lived with my aunt untill the demon took over,she died that night.I never blamed the demon because he can kill me anytime he wants.I guess you could say that i have two lives,when the demon isn't in control i have to constantly hide,steal,and rob to survive.In the darker world,when he takes over, i have to watch as he uses my body to slaughter,destroy,and mutalize people for fun.He claims to be the most powerful demon to walk this earth,says that after a rebellion he was gravely injured.he goes by the name of Dahaka.he is a rather large demon who could crush a skyscraper with ease.The only good news is that im learning to control him,i can take control of his power and use it while he is in me.I have witnessed his great power many times,he has crushed whole armys,and razed whole cities with out breaking a sweat. He warns me alot of another like me,one who also has demons inside him.Only,he has several,i have one.He says that one day i'll have to fight him,to see who has the greater demons.Dahaka says his name is Lee,i have thought several times of fighting him,but i can't find him.I have found tons of cities that he has crushed but not him,not yet.When Dahaka takes control my eyes turn red,my hair changes to black,and my teeth grow into razor sharp fangs.I feel imense pain when i change into a demon,he says it's because im so weak,and he's so strong.

And if your thinking of finding a demon of your own...then welcome to Hell.

WOOHOO! i rock! do the dance :joy: i wrote that in 5 minutes but it turned out great. and eventually i'll turn this into a fan-fic. which will rock even more. it has nothing to do with zelda but i felt like writing it anyway.and my zelda based fan-fic is being cancled due to lack of:readers,ideas,story line,and several other reasons.and i know your not upset because it totally sucked anyway.

Posted

That is awsome I like if and FYI I have a demon It comes out when i'm mad and harness his power to destroy my enemies muhahahahaha chough chough how can you do that I almost choked.

Posted

well since your evil it should come naturally. and thanks :D im gonna start the fan-fic part later today. and post one chapter at a time. and feel free to PM suggestions people,it helps alot. and thats why i cancled the other one(lack of ideas)

Posted

I just don't know what to say.

Posted

is that a complement or an insult? :huh:

Posted

I love it, can't wait to see the first chapie.

What?! I like to say chapie... :unsure:

Posted

.... Indeed.

I thought it was awesome! I want to write a fan fic, but the ideas would come from other peoples fan fics. And that would look tacky.

Like I would probably steal some characters from Umbreon's Inuyasha fan fic, and the idea of a sword fighting competition from Django's fan fic! :embarrassed: Oh well.