Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First TP AMV

3 posts in this topic

Posted

First Zelda AMV ever. I used to make these (I had a few FFX ones on YouTube a while back, but they're gone now), and I decided to pick up MovieMaker again and see how far I could go with Twilight Princess. For a first, I think it came out pretty well, right?

The music used is "When You Believe" by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey (previously used in The Prince of Egypt). I chose it because after listening to it a few times and going over the concept of the video in my head, the two seemed to match at the time (I don't really know anymore now that I watch the final product, but whatever). As far as matching clips with the music, some are kind of out there. But the transitions sync with the music pretty well for the most part, don't you think?

I also like the Wii Menu intro at the beginning. I thought that would add a nice little spin on it.

It can also be viewed here.

Posted

Hey, another fellow movie maker! I'm glad. :)

Anyways, heres my comment:

I loved it, this is now my favorite Twilight Princess AMV. Why? Because the song is from the movie Prince of Egypt, and brings back so many memories. Watching this makes me want to watch the movie badly!

So for your first amv, that was beyond awesome!! :biggrin:

I would give movie maker feedback... but I honestly don't have any! This was great, no feedback needed! :) If you plan on making more, I am definately interested in seeing upcoming videos! :D

Man, you are so much better then me at WMM. When I made my first video using WMM, it sucked lol. :P

Now I wanna make a TP amv using my Sony Vegas program..too bad I dont have a lot of TP clips. :cry:

Posted

Hey, another fellow movie maker! I'm glad. :)

Anyways, heres my comment:

I loved it, this is now my favorite Twilight Princess AMV. Why? Because the song is from the movie Prince of Egypt, and brings back so many memories. Watching this makes me want to watch the movie badly!

So for your first amv, that was beyond awesome!! :biggrin:

I would give movie maker feedback... but I honestly don't have any! This was great, no feedback needed! :) If you plan on making more, I am definately interested in seeing upcoming videos! :D

Man, you are so much better then me at WMM. When I made my first video using WMM, it sucked lol. :P

Now I wanna make a TP amv using my Sony Vegas program..too bad I dont have a lot of TP clips. :cry:

I don't really have a good TP clip collection either... Or at least as hardcore of a collection like a few people I know. There were a lot of scenes I wanted to use, but I decided not to because of the dialogue boxes (-hint hint to Miyamoto and Anouma for full voice acting next time around-), and I thought it would ruin the cinematic momentum I wanted. That pretty much explains why some clips are kind of out of place (ie, the final chorus).