Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nintendogs!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I have three dogs: one is a male Siberian Husky named Link (ahahaha), a male Shiba Inu named Hachiko (after the dog Hachiko), and a male Jack Russell Terrier named Jack (what else?). They all live in the Seaside home.

Posted

OMG!!! i love that game! i have a sibierian huskey too,named Demon.and my aunt made me buy her a beagle,her name is muffin :unsure: and we just got our house remodeled. it's all white now. i want to unlock the space house lol

and your lucky to have a jack russel because you have to find a jack russel book on a walk to unlock it in the kennel,so far i haven't found anything good on walks.

Posted

I have that game I have a female chawawa, Daisy, a female poodle, Muffin, and a female Siberian Husky named Lucy but is getting two new one Link and Zelda. I was going to do this sooner but ran out of cash.

Posted

i need to quit playing pearl and win some contests. i havn't played that game in like 4 months xD

Posted

I used to play this game all the time, it was my first DS game. Now I dont play it as much. From what I remember, I had a Siberian Husky named Shelby (my first and best dog in show), a Golden Retriver named Beeonca, a Shetland Dog named Callie, and... a Dalmation named Spot (haha I'm so original) xD

Siberian Huskies are so dang cute!!! :D

Posted

I've got a Shih-Tzu called Cimba (pronounced Simba) and a Golden Retriever called Goldie.