Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Least favorite Zelda character...

29 posts in this topic

Posted

What Zelda character (besides Tingle) pushes your buttons?

For me it would have to be that cooky Michael Jackson wannbe from the Wind Waker.

What about you, and remember Tingle is out of bounds!

Posted

Navi would be tied with Midna. NO ONE SHOOT ME YET! I just never warmed up to her....she's ok...but she always got on my nerves, I don't know why....maybe it's because she lead me straight to my death 1 million times....ok, you can shoot now.

Posted

Navi would be tied with Midna. NO ONE SHOOT ME YET! I just never warmed up to her....she's ok...but she always got on my nerves, I don't know why....maybe it's because she lead me straight to my death 1 million times....ok, you can shoot now.

Ok if you insist. *Chicka, chicka...clunk!* Damn it jammed, you got lucky this serbian made sniper rifle is a MAJOR P.O.S!!

Posted

*shrug* I'm immortal, I'll wait. *sits down and starts reading*

Posted

Never Liked Tatl...I actually hated her more than Navi....

Tatl was a smart alleck. I wanted to SHOOT my tv screen. The jingling, it NEVER. STOPPED. God she pissed me off...

Posted

Ok I hate 3 characters Navi anoying, tatl ok, but I will say Ruto she's a b**** what can I say I almost gave up once I lost her and had to start over and I'll shut up now.

Posted

Tingle is my least favorite, but other than him, I was sort of creeped out by TP's mailman. Don't ask why, I just do.

Posted

navi and th TP mailman......

Posted

I would have to say Kaepora Gaebora (the giant owl from ocarina of time for those of you who don't know his name). He had a nice theme but.......HE JUST WOULDN'T SHUT UP!!!!!

Posted

it would have to be all the little kids in TP, they just got in the way.

Posted

I would have to say Kaepora Gaebora (the giant owl from ocarina of time for those of you who don't know his name). He had a nice theme but.......HE JUST WOULDN'T SHUT UP!!!!!

I like him don't mess with uhhhhh (looks at name) oh yea Kaepora Gaebora he's awesome :unsure: I guess.

Posted

Hmm. The "Killer Bees" from TWW. Those little kids hurt my feelings. The Bombers were a lot cooler. And nicer. :cry:

King Zora did take forever to move his fat ass out of the way. It literally took ten minutes for him to move three feet. I don't wanna know how long it took him to get to the party in Lon Lon Ranch.

I never really liked Impa in OoT either.

Um, The mayor's wife in MM was annoying. And Gormon too. I understood his situation though.

I think that 'bout sums it up.

Posted

I like him don't mess with uhhhhh (looks at name) oh yea Kaepora Gaebora he's awesome :unsure: I guess.

Yes i though he was cool too. And had a nice theme. It's just and i quote...."HE WOULDN'T SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sure he was cool. It's just he just kept blabbing a bunch of useless stuff. Well it wasn't useless for the people new to the zelda series. But he was still annoying. I wouldn't want to kill him. Maybe get some duct tape and shut that beak of his, but not kill him. Just shut him up.

Posted

Never Liked Tatl...I actually hated her more than Navi....

Tatl was a smart alleck. I wanted to SHOOT my tv screen. The jingling, it NEVER. STOPPED. God she pissed me off...

I agree. Tatl was a smart-alleck, and I can just imagine...

Tatl: And why would we help you?

Me: Shut it.

Tatl: $#@!@!!#@@- whats with the arrow?

Me: I said, shut it. *Fling!

Tatl:...

Posted

I hate Navi in orcina of time because all she does is talk and she doesn't give you much imformation.