Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tacos

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I like tocos. How do you like yours.

I like mine with meat, cheese, and lettus in a soft shell.

Again how do you like yours

Posted

ummmmm, quite possibly lockable? well, anysvhae, i like mine with meat, lettuce, CHEEEEEESE, and reallllllllyyy spicy taco sauce on a hard shell.

Posted

we had a taco topic before, but it got spammed up so it got locked, we're watching this one though

don't seem to get tacos over here....

Posted

yeah, you brittish are all worked up from their tea and biscuits that they forget about tacos

Posted

hard corn Tortilla, Taco meat(beef! Turkey is for chumps) mozzarella cheese, tomato, lettuce, black olives and a cold as ice diet Pepsi. And guess what Taco lovers (in north america) thanks to Red Sox's Dustin Pedroia on October 30th from 2-4 p.m go to any taco bell and get your free taco.

Posted

I like my tacos with beef, soft flour tortilla, cheese, and hot sauce. Anyone that does not like hot sauce, is missin' out.

Posted

meat on the bottom then lettuce then sour cream then cheese

yum yum my favourite!

I dont think we have taco bell here in Australia.. Id like to have it.. I love taco's!

Posted

meat on the bottom then lettuce then sour cream then cheese

yum yum my favourite!

I dont think we have taco bell here in Australia.. Id like to have it.. I love taco's!

Taco Bell's Australian franchise launched circa 1999 with a handful of stores in Sydney. There were also outlets in shopping centre food courts, "piggybacking" off existing KFC or Pizza Hut shopfronts. The venture only had moderate success, and eventually some standalone Taco Bell restaurants were 'split' to offer KFC as well. The Taco Bell dog was used in commercials with promotions such as 99 cent tacos used to encourage customers to try the chain. However, Sydneysiders never really warmed to the concept of Mexican fast food and Taco Bell disappeared in December 2003. Former Taco Bell sites were rebranded as KFC or Pizza Hut.

Posted

Taco Bell's Australian franchise launched circa 1999 with a handful of stores in Sydney. There were also outlets in shopping centre food courts, "piggybacking" off existing KFC or Pizza Hut shopfronts. The venture only had moderate success, and eventually some standalone Taco Bell restaurants were 'split' to offer KFC as well. The Taco Bell dog was used in commercials with promotions such as 99 cent tacos used to encourage customers to try the chain. However, Sydneysiders never really warmed to the concept of Mexican fast food and Taco Bell disappeared in December 2003. Former Taco Bell sites were rebranded as KFC or Pizza Hut.

Yeah I briefly remember one or two taco bell stores being open but they didnt last long :(

Posted

speaking of taco bell AMERICA GETS A FREE TACO ON THE 30TH THANKS TO THE RED SOX!!!!!

the said that if a player steals a base in the world series, on october 30th, 2-5 pm, everyone who comes to taco bell gets a free taco

Posted

I love soft shells! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I havent had one in foreve r:< I need to go to taco bell soon..... :D