Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link from TV series

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember watching "The Legend of Zelda" the series when I was a kid. Now that it's on DVD I recently watched it and was horrified, this is not the silent hero who defeated Ganon, this is the bad pun making loser. So I drew this, a kind of combination of the two, modern Link attitude and old Link looks.

tvserieslink.jpg

Posted

It doesn't mix together correctly, no offense, but...it's like T.V. Link can't be real Link.

Posted

It doesn't mix together correctly, no offense, but...it's like T.V. Link can't be real Link.

It's Tv link without the comical crap.

Posted

He has looong pretty hair.

Posted

I like it. Link looks a lot like he does in the oracle games in that picture.

Posted

I wonder what shampoo he uses? :unsure:

Posted

If the TV series had anime aesthetics and didn't have such horrible voice acting ("EXCUUUUUUSE ME, princess!"; preferably Japanese voice acting), I'd probably consider it part of the Zelda canon.

Posted

I agree.

Posted

The TV series makes me uncomfortable, but I love your drawing

Posted

If the TV series had anime aesthetics and didn't have such horrible voice acting ("EXCUUUUUUSE ME, princess!"; preferably Japanese voice acting), I'd probably consider it part of the Zelda canon.

People don't seem to realise that back in the day there was no Zelda canon. The game plots were simple at best. Not like the epic quests there are today! And the show was based on Zelda II.

Posted

The "Excuuuuuse me Princess" made me laugh... but I never imagined Link being such a ... for lack of better terms... n00b. He just was lame.

Posted

this is not the silent hero who defeated Ganon, this is the bad pun making loser.

Ha!! I laughed when I read that