Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SSBB Secret Cloud Theory!!!!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Check out this:

YAYS!! IT'S CLICKY!!!

Brilliant, isn't it???? (Yes, it has weird music. xD)

Posted

I'll watch it tomorrow at school. What is it about?

Posted

I'll watch it tomorrow at school. What is it about?

It's a theory about a little something he noticed in a cut-scene at the start of the game. It's really interesting. (You'll have to watch it to find out about it though.)

Posted

I spotted that, but they're pretty vague and you wonder why they'd add something like that, it wouldn't seem to make any sense.

For the record though, I think he's trying too hard, I think there's a third face to the left which is a bit blurred, but there's only 2 others, bowser and the one he says is a pig, which looks much more like Ridley to me...

Posted

I spotted that, but they're pretty vague and you wonder why they'd add something like that, it wouldn't seem to make any sense

Well, this is an important cut-scene at the beginning of the game right? It's mainly for gaming geeks, but I think it has to do with the storyline, like perhaps the baddies are all teamed up and control the sub-space emissanary. That's my idea anyways. :embarrassed:

Posted

Thats really cool! Though the only ones I saw were Ridley, Ganondorf, and that Pig dude. Ganondorf was the easiest to spot for me. :embarrassed: The rest... didn't come to me lol xD But nice find Arcanelord!!

Posted

Thats really cool! Though the only ones I saw were Ridley, Ganondorf, and that Pig dude. Ganondorf was the easiest to spot for me. :embarrassed: The rest... didn't come to me lol xD But nice find Arcanelord!!

Thanks. (Actually, my friend showed it to me, but oh well. :embarrassed: )

Posted

zelda is sooooooo much cooler than peach. anyshvae, i's taking a while to load, so i've only seen the very beggining. I honestly didn't see that 3rd one. . .

Posted

The video, music, effects, and content are all brilliant; but someone needs to give this kid some grammar.

-Edit-

In my opinion, the "Pig" looks more like King K. Rool from Donkey Kong.

Posted

That's a point, King K rool, is one evil guy a lot of people seem to have missed...

Posted

Hm... I think that may be right. I didn't think of King K rool. :embarrassed:

Posted

That boy is a genius! Give him a medal! No! A gold medal! And a raise!

Posted

I thought it looked like K. Rool.

But if it is indeed a pig, it could be the pig-mask army from Mother 3. (Though that is very wishful thinking on my part)

But check my signature, and you can sort of see a resemblance.

Posted

Ok, as far as the Ridley thing goes, I think its true, because they put up the arena in SSBB where Samus fought Ridley.

Posted

Ridley was one of the original rumour, along with baby bowser and cel-shaded link, remember?