Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Mario Galaxy

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Super Mario Galaxy is shipping to stores all over the world these days. Ign has posted a review of it found [url="http://wii.ign.com/articles/833/833298p1.html"]here[/url]

Super Mario Galaxy has already been released in Japan, is released in the US on the 12th of November, in Europe on the 16th of November and in Australia on the 29th November

Posted

I'll probably not buy it, just rent it.

Posted

[quote name='diamondtriforce82' post='84771' date='Nov 9 2007, 02:23 AM']I'll probably not buy it, just rent it.[/quote]

really? I consider this as a must-have.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='84777' date='Nov 8 2007, 06:36 AM']really? I consider this as a must-have.[/quote]
[color="#00FF00"]Yeah, I agree.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='84777' date='Nov 8 2007, 09:36 AM']really? I consider this as a must-have.[/quote]

Well as of this moment, Mafunzalo!!

Posted

Definitely buying it.

Posted

Whoa a rating of 9.7!? At first, this looked like a cool game that I was willing to buy, now its an incredible game which I'm[b] definately[/b] buying!! I'm so asking for it for X-mas. ^^

Posted

Eyeoftruth, get your facts right, it' just America today, it doesn't come out in Europe until next week (in case you were wondering why you couldn't find it) and it came out in Japan last week.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='84802' date='Nov 9 2007, 08:05 AM']Eyeoftruth, get your facts right, it' just America today, it doesn't come out in Europe until next week (in case you were wondering why you couldn't find it) and it came out in Japan last week.[/quote]

woops i know, thought I said, these days... wait. I'm sure I wrote these days... who changed it? :unsure:

Posted

I changed it, looks like it only ships today, I added the release dates for the different regions on.

Posted

It does look good, however the Super Mario series aren't my favorites. (I completely [b]suck[/b] at 64!)

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='84911' date='Nov 9 2007, 12:55 PM']I changed it, looks like it only ships today, I added the release dates for the different regions on.[/quote]

if you changed it, then don't say I don't have my facts wrong. I knew that it was released in America yesterday, Europe 17, and japan 1. that's why I said these days.