Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Check Mii Out' Channel

19 posts in this topic

Posted

A nintendo press release reveals that the 'Check Mii Out' channel is set for release Sunday November, 11. Finally you'll be able to show off your Mii in contest or in the posting plaza. To read more about it click the link.
[url="http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=13972"]Nintendo Press Release[/url].

Posted

That channel sounds sweet! I can't wait to show off my Celebrity and Anime Miis lol ^_^

Posted

hehe, neither can i. watch out for the heat though, mine are pretty good. . .

Posted

Do you win something, like Wii Points if you win the cointest?

Otherwiese, there's no point in showing off the most epic Mii, Harold.

Posted

how abt if u win a contest ill buy you wii points, that make you feel any better????

Posted

And i shall crush you with the power of FELTBALL, JACK SPARROW, AND. . . some other mii. of mine. that i made that looks good. . .ah, forget it Zzz

that would be sickness if you won wii points!!!

Posted

Ah, there are lots I'd like to enter:

The one that looks high (Named "High"), Link, Zelda, Pacman, Ryu, OMFG!, Spiderman (That one I got off of Mii parade, but what the hey) Dumbledore (Yet again off Mii parade) And all that.

This'll be great.

But I think it is a bit upsetting that it is on Rememberance Day. In Canada, Rememberance Day Is when we remember the Canadian troops who died in WWI and WWII.

But what the heck.

Posted

Lol.
Sounds pretty funny really.

Posted

[quote name='That's Mama Luigi' post='85319' date='Nov 10 2007, 09:04 AM']Link, Zelda, Pacman, Ryu, OMFG!, Spiderman (That one I got off of Mii parade, but what the hey) Dumbledore (Yet again off Mii parade) And all that.[/quote]

Psh, your Miis shall fall to the almighty power of Gandhi! Lol just kidding (but yes, I made Gandhi xD)

Posted

So, do Wii (Pun intended) win anything from this or something? Or is it just people showing off their Miis, and guys rating them and stuff?

Either way is fine, but winning stuff would be better. Plus, it would encourage people to make more miis.

I tend just to make Video game Miis and take Miis off the Mii parade. I am a HUGE Spiderman fan.

I'm not that big of a Harry Potter fan, though. My GF (Yes, same person I said long ago who wasn't, well now I DO consider her one) is REALLY into Harry Potter. She has a poster Of Daniel Radcliffe, and she even knows his adress. She sent him a letter, and got a reply.

Her name is Angelina Jones.

I wonder if anyone has made any Miis about "The Seeker: The Dark is rising."

Come to think of it, that's not such as bad idea at all.....

Posted

[font="Georgia"][color="#ffc0cb"]I wish I had a wii. :cry: This sounds like so much fun! But they're so hard to find, my family gave up...[/color][/font]

Posted

:l I made Viewtiful Joe. lol.

Posted

[quote name='Hyrule's Princess' post='85533' date='Nov 11 2007, 03:53 PM'][font="Georgia"][color="#ffc0cb"]I wish I had a wii. :cry: This sounds like so much fun! But they're so hard to find, my family gave up...[/color][/font][/quote]

As a song says:

DOOONNN'TTT GIVE UUUUPPP!!! IT'S JUST THE WAAAYYY...OF THE WOOORRRLLLDDD!!!!

Anyway...

Wierd... :huh: It isn't showing up....

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]I'm getting a wii for Cristmas I'm going insane.[/color]

Posted

Where is the launch? I'm waiting for my Wii to glow blue, telling me to update!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: