Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First time when you play a LoZ game

10 posts in this topic

Posted

HOw old were you when you played LoZ i was 5 yrs old and the redeads freaked me out soo much

Posted

I was 10 like Young Link and the redeads scared me a little to. Ok fine I screamed like a little girl. :angry:

Posted

6 Years Old. First, Gohma nearly scared the pants off me, then I went to get the Sun's Song underground.

I've hated Re Deads ever since X-P

Posted

6 Years Old. First, Gohma nearly scared the pants off me, then I went to get the Sun's Song underground.

I've hated Re Deads ever since X-P

Lol. I have no idea the first time I've played it. I was a little kid for sure, and OOT was the first one I've played. (I sucked. xP) The first Zelda game I owned was WW, when I was around 10 I believe. (Great game!)

---

In speaking of which, I'm getting Minish Cap soon. Is it good? (It's one of the few that I haven't played before)

Posted

We got a used NES in 1990 it came with The Legend of Zelda (original gold cart) as well as Mario, excite bike, and i believe 3D world runner. We rented Zelda 2 from a store called Video Galaxy that same year(I hated it then because it was different then 1, now i see that they changed it up a bit to keep it fresh) I got a Sega when i should of got a SNES, but a buddy had one thats when i fell in love with Link all over again. years passed and i grew up but my love of Zelda never faltered (Except for the whole CDi zelda games fiasco!!!) Later i bought a N64 with paper route money and Ocarina of time and later Majoras Mask, and the oracles games. Then came gamecube and wind waker, as well as the re-release of my love, LTTP on gameboy, as well as the magnificant four sword adventures. Then came the wii and with it a pin prick of shining gold light, a light called Twilight Princess, but my hopes of a speedy release were frought with push back after push back until the magnificent day arrived. But as i finished TP my thoughts drifted back to young link sailing the great sea and i wondered what of him and his adventures among the waves, when word came on wings of silicon chips that Phantom Hourglass, a game about the crawfish loving cell-shaded wonder from Wind Waker was in development (that announcement was the deciding factor in me buying a DS lite). As i look back at my life with Zelda, I wonder what adventure the pointy eared adventurer will take us on next, perhaps a return to Termina, where ever Zelda's future takes me, i'll be right there playing with power!

Posted

7, I played LttP, my parents wouldn't let me play to early in my life for fear I may become obsessed. I guess they were sorta right about that. The first few times I played I stayed in link's house and slowly mastered the weopons. The first time I played OoT redeads scared me, too.

Posted

Yeah minish cap is really fun when i first played it at my uncles house i bought a nintendo 64 and then i bought it from him i was so addicted!

Posted

OMG I just wached this movie about when I was one and in the background was LOZ theme song. :unsure: DDDDID I play it when I was one and forget.

Oh I this quick story.

When I was 5 I saw a cool game LOZ OoT but my mom wouldn't let me get it. Five years later I got it in a gamecube verson in the colectors addition. :unsure: Was this fate or something. :unsure:

Posted

i was 7 when i first played a loz game it was ocarina of time

Posted

Yeah minish cap is really fun when i first played it at my uncles house i bought a nintendo 64 and then i bought it from him i was so addicted!

Good to know. :D