Ben 10: And then there were 10

13 posts in this topic

Posted

ben10warpposter.jpg

Epilogue: The battle amongst the stars,

And a villain appears

Saturn the sixth planet from Earth

Posted

PLEASE don't tell me you actually think it's a cool show.

It should be rotting on Boomerang, not on Cartoon Network, wasting hours every day.

I stand up and change the channel when that crap comes on.

Ooh, hate it so much.

[/rant][/criticism]

Posted

It should be rotting on Boomerang, not on Cartoon Network, wasting hours every day.

I stand up and change the channel when that crap comes on.

Ooh, hate it so much.

[/rant][/criticism]

Are you insane? the show is hilarious. I love the writing and the characters. the premise is slightly reminiscent of an old comic book series called "Dial H for Hero". Cartoon Network's gem of a show, now Billy and Mandy, that show should rot in some place very hot.

Posted

I agree with DT82, this show is really funny! I watch it whenever its on all the time!

Posted

I HATE THAT SHOW SO MUCH. Hh I said that about Naruto but it is lame it makes no scinse. I play this joke on my cousin, every time it's on I change the channel and sit on the remote and then after it's over I change it back and he crys.

Posted

I HATE THAT SHOW SO MUCH. Hh I said that about Naruto but it is lame it makes no scinse. I play this joke on my cousin, every time it's on I change the channel and sit on the remote and then after it's over I change it back and he crys.

Does it give you pleasure when he cries? If that's the case then see a psychiatrist now because getting pleasure from others pain is classic sadistic behavior. :wacko:

Posted

Does it give you pleasure when he cries? If that's the case then see a psychiatrist now because getting pleasure from others pain is classic sadistic behavior. :wacko:

No I guess if he wants to watch it i'll play video games and problem solved.

Posted

No I guess if he wants to watch it i'll play video games and problem solved.

There's a great game for the Wii, I just beat it today it's called.... Ben 10: Protector of Earth. Ha Ha Ha!!!! :biggrin:

Posted

LOOK ALL OF YOU! Ben 10 is a cool show. So back off! If you don't like it then keep your loud mouths to yourself! That goes for you to Django! :angry:

Posted

LOOK ALL OF YOU! Ben 10 is a cool show. So back off! If you don't like it then keep your loud mouths to yourself! That goes for you to Django! :angry:

Thank you, it took a long time of watching and rewatching this episode to get it all down. Watch it and see the dialog and events fit perfectly. I'm writing "Washington B.C." right now. So expect it soon.

Posted

i actually have to agree with Django and Y. Link adict on the awfulness factor of this show.

i have plenty of critisims, but i'll keep them to myself as odd suggested.

Posted

I lost faith in anyone who enjoys this show...

Anyone on this forum who enjoys this show is hereby BANISHED from my Hyrule.net Family.

BANISHED.

[/rant2]

Posted

I lost faith in anyone who enjoys this show...

Anyone on this forum who enjoys this show is hereby BANISHED from my Hyrule.net Family.

BANISHED.

[/rant2]

it's good to know that i won't be banished then.