Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG! There's this kid named Devin in my class for English, and we have the most strict teacher in the school! So he couldn't find his homework, but when he found it, Mrs. D said he was too late. So he ripped it up and through it in the trash, and- you know, it would be a lot easier if I just did it like this:

Devin: *mumbles curses under breath*

Mrs. D: *doesn't notice and continues lesson*

Devin: *says to friend* She sucks...YOU SUCK MRS. DAUGHRTEY!

Class: *gasp* *stares at Devin with wide eyes and/or covered mouths*

Mrs.D: *looks at Devin* I'm gonna have to write you up, Devin. *takes tablet out of drawer*

Devin: *mumbles something*

Mrs. D: What?

Devin: Whatever

Mrs. D: *while Devin is saying Whatever* I didn't understand your comment.

Devin: You should've listened the first time.

Mrs. D: I'm making sure to write down everything you say

Devin: Like I care.

Mrs. D: You know with each comment you make, your making your punishment in the office worse

Devin: I really don't care, Mrs. Daughrtey.

Mrs. D: *rips paper off tablet* Ok, come on.

*both walk out*

Class: *looks around* *break out talking and laughing about Devin*

Mrs. D: *comes back in* This is not funny! You know what, just put your heads down.

Class: *puts heads down*

Mrs. D: *leaves*

Taylor: He is my new hero!(she hates Mrs.D)

*classroom gets louder*

Mr. I: *comes in* (he's the coolest teacher ever!) What's happened?

Class: *everyone starts talking about what Devin did*

Mr. I: Whoa, whoa! Not so loud, now one person tell me

Jake: Devin said You suck to Mrs. Daughrtey-

Mr: I: *jaw drops*

Jake: -and said you should've listened the first time, and kept on saying he didn't care to her!

Kelly(my friend and I sit next to her): I'm writing this down! *takes out notebook*

She didn't get all of the details,so I'm writing this from memory! He's the first person to ever stand up to Mrs. D! OMG! I was sitting there, mouth covered whispering "Holy Crap" the whole time! He's going down in history!

Posted

OMG!!! he is brave!! :ohmygod: im not good at standing up to people :unsure: unless they're beat up-able,lol

Posted

Damn.This man should be honored.

Posted

I said "Devin, of all people?!" 'cuz he's a good kid, and an ok student. But he snapped today. God, I wish I video taped it! It went around the school in a flash, he was getting so many compliments! Kalvin, once Mrs. D left for a sec in 8th period, said: "Devin, I wish you were my brother." But Devin DID get suspended. I don't think I'll see him tomorrow.

Posted

I've had some "*****"able teachers in my day like this one (female dog) named Mrs. P, she had me sent home and permanently removed from her class because she said that I smelled, I took (and still do) a shower every day. My parents took wiffs of me and didn't smell a thing, she had it in for me because i'm overweight. But I shouldn't talk ill of her, she got cancer and died a year later (brain tumor) that must have been the cause it's called phantom smells the tumor puts pressure on the frontal lobe of the brain playing havoc with the neurons causing the smell receptors to fire incorrectly something to the effect of burning toast... rest in peace Mrs. P.

Posted

Wow, he's got guts I had the chance to do something like that MILLIONS of time last year in 7th.

the teacher, I don't think, liked me very much because I don't like boring classes and she was the ruler of boring. So I didn't learn much in that class because it was so boring, anyway Devin is the new definition of awesome in my book he did what I've always wanted to do. He's my new hero :joy:

Posted

Lol, I know! You said the same thing Taylor said.

Posted

Chuck Norris CAN DELIEVE IT. Sorry that was kinda funny right, anyway wow that is brave. :unsure:

Posted

Just because somethings brave doesn't mean its smart. The smart thing to do would be to of sucked it up and dealed with it. Even if the teacher is the worst teacher ever, you still should respect her/him. She was his authority, she had the right to say it was to late.

Posted

your teacher doesn't sound too nice but i've had an unfortunate recent encounter with the evilest teacher in my school, mrs Blow

(yes i do frequently make fun of her name)

it's quite a long story, but basically i got the worst type of detention, along with some friends, for nothing i ever did.

i've yet to recieve this detetion, however i may not recieve it since i complained to my head of year.

Posted

Just because somethings brave doesn't mean its smart. The smart thing to do would be to of sucked it up and dealed with it. Even if the teacher is the worst teacher ever, you still should respect her/him. She was his authority, she had the right to say it was to late.

I said in the discription "He's both brave and stupid"

Posted

This brings back how I called my teacher a b**** in 6th grade...

Posted

this gives me a very, evil idea...

*starts plotting*

Posted

Yays for Devin!!!! :joy:

Posted

Whoa, that teacher sounds colder then a block of ice, and the kid, Devin... I must admit that was pretty stupid, but exceptionally brave! So, I give a little bit of Kudos to Devin, but the rest, well, I just give him a blank stare for stupidity lol xD