Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Arc Force

35 posts in this topic

Posted

This task force is a league of elite warriors for hire (money may be excluded) or just want to network. If you wish to join just post here and I will decide which squad you will be in. Once you're in add you squad name to your sig. Remember a league is there for every member so if another one is in a jam help out considering you group first.

group names:
Arc Force: Elite Squad
Arc Force: Red Dragoon
Arc Force: Blue Ninji
Arc Force: Yellow Soldier

I will petition job offers when they are available.

Posted

hmmm... sure i'll join
sounds interesting :unsure:

Posted

Me too... Can I be in Elite Squad? You should also try and make an image of some sort for each squad. I'll ask Arcanelord.

Posted

:biggrin: Hey Na I'd like to join as well. See you later.

Posted

If you have been accepted.

In your sig put:

Arc Force: (Squand Name)- Seat (#)

I will set a bulliten board where people will put up bill (odd jobs) and maybe a reward. First Come First Serve. If someone gets the Bill first then wait for another and be quick. It can be a challenge. but think of the client first. You may have better skills in one area I might get refered by another mamber. Remember you don't have to accept a Bill. Help your squad. At the end of each month the three lower squad will be reranked by the ammout of Bills completed so when a Bill is done notify me or your squad captain. Good luck!

Posted

il join can i be red dragon

Posted

Here is the Bulliten board[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4286&pid=91751&st=0&#entry91751"](click here to go)[/url]

Posted

can i join this

Posted

Captain of Blue Ninjis sweet? NINJIS HIDE IN DA SKY!!!! (blue blends with the sky)

Posted

I want to join, but can you better explain what it is, and why I keep getting logged out
(I am new to these fourms, but I'v been a LoZ fan for a long time)

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='93078' date='Dec 2 2007, 11:21 AM']Captain of Blue Ninjis sweet? NINJIS HIDE IN DA SKY!!!! (blue blends with the sky)[/quote]

:angry: First, it's either Ninjas, or Ninji not Ninjis. Second, Can I change it from yellow soldiers to gold soldiers?

Posted

how do i join

because i want to

Posted

YELLOW SOLDIERS IT STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :angry:

Posted

I can't remember what seat number I was in Red Dragoons...

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='94001' date='Dec 5 2007, 02:51 PM']YELLOW SOLDIERS IT STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :angry:[/quote]

:cry: Ah nuts! I thaught you hated yellow so how come it's a color?