Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Whats the worst thing you've done in School

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Whats the worst thing you've done in school i've got kicked out of libary and many...many! assemblies and yelled at my teacher

Posted

Well, that depends.

Every time I complain about a teachers behavior, for some reason or another, there's always a revolution in my school and then the teacher has a punishment...

On the other hand, the other day we had a conference about dreams and realities XD I always make fun of the conferences. And in the middle of this one, the girl who was giving us the conference said "say a dream you have" but I didn't hear the last part, so I just said "Be an astronaut"... but everyone heard me and laught at me XD I laughed too, but the conferencist thought I really wanted to be an astrounaut and I was trying very hard not to laugh in her face :embarrassed:

I learned my lesson... I won't sayd things about astronauts in the conferences in the future :biggrin:

Posted

lol thats funny i probably would do that to :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Posted

I handed in an essay 2 days late and lost 25% of my semester grade.

Now if I don't ace this exam I have next week, I'll have to repeat the subject.

Fun for all.

Posted

Worst thing? I dont think Ive done anything that bad.

Although I did make the bus stop once. xD

We were just leaving the school campus and me and my bud were on the bus. About half way to my neighborhood some kids ran in front of the bus while it was going into the intersection. The bus came to an abrupt stop sending people flying into their seats. xP The bus driver honked the horn and yelled "GET OUT OF THE ROAD!" Everyone had shut up. And I guess didnt realise that everyone had stopped talking so I had said a bit loud "You should've hit 'em!" So the bus driver pulled over to the side of the road and yelled "WHO SAID THAT?" No one said everything. So this kid named Justice said "NOT ME!" and the bus driver gave him a white slip. We went back to campus and she booted him off there. xD She was pissed off that day.

Now I know to keep my mouth shut on the bus. xD

Posted

for the brief time i was at public school,hmmmm'thinks really hard' in two weeks i got yelled at over 10 times for running,i got minus one recess,and i got yelled at several times by my teacher for correcting her xD

Posted

The worst thing Iv'e done in school is when I convinced all the students to walk out of a classroom when I gave the signal. I was the mastermind. :biggrin:

Posted

dang i wish i could do that