Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I DID IT

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't belive it but I did it I beat PH. But here are some question that didn't get awnsered.

1.Why did Link keep the hourglass?

2 Where did the sand of time go?

3. Why didn't Tera turn into Zelda?

4. Was it really just a dream?

5. What's with the letter to Jolene's sister? I can't remember her name.

Posted

congrats im still trying to beat it

Posted

Oh, that letter? You have to go to Banaan Island I believe and there is the Old Wayfarar (or w/e he's called...) and he is obsessed with finding the mermaid. On the island are some monsters, and they have to go. Defeat all of them and a mermaid will appear in the water (Jolene's sister). Just whack her with your boomerang and then I think you have to talk ot the Wayfarar then Linebeck then the Wayfarar again and the sister will be in the pool of water. You can give her the letter then, or leave and come back in and you should be able to give her the letter.

Good job on beating Phantom Hourglass! :zelda:

Posted

NEVER EVEN PLAYED IT YET!!!!! :cry:

Posted

Oh, that letter? You have to go to Banaan Island I believe and there is the Old Wayfarar (or w/e he's called...) and he is obsessed with finding the mermaid. On the island are some monsters, and they have to go. Defeat all of them and a mermaid will appear in the water (Jolene's sister). Just whack her with your boomerang and then I think you have to talk ot the Wayfarar then Linebeck then the Wayfarar again and the sister will be in the pool of water. You can give her the letter then, or leave and come back in and you should be able to give her the letter.

Good job on beating Phantom Hourglass! :zelda:

Thanks.

Dark you should.

Posted

You're welcome ^_^

Posted

NEVER EVEN PLAYED IT YET!!!!! :cry:

i've played it a bit at wal-mart. bit hard to get used to, but after that it's really fun

Posted

PH is definitely the one of easiest, most challenging and best games in the whole Zelda series. I bet you're wondering "How come he said easiest and most challenging?" Well that's because it test you intellect to the limit, but I found most of the confusing bits quite easy.