Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Halo 3 Tournament

7 posts in this topic

Posted

The only reason I've done this one before a mario kart DS/super mario Strikers/Phantom Hourglass Tournament is just that it's easier to organise.

Depending on how many people sign up, we may just have a league table. Unless we get a large amount of players, it will probabbly be a series of free for alls, or various gametypes, but involving everyone in the same game.

Sign up here with your gamertag and discuss how you think the tournament should be organised to find the best spartan! (or elite)

Gamertag: Gingerlink (hmmm, that's an easy one)

Posted

I'm in Gamertag=Gavintaft433 yeah we should play on custom maps we've made and play shotty snipers to we could have like different areas like team slayer or free for all

Posted

GSEYBNHFGVH SFN GDF JN TDGH yeraG AER GH Gw VOP ,H OMFG!!!!!!

Gamertag: Krunchbyte

FAWRTfggbaWqbTfceWAECdARqdqtS R Q fAERF EWT wrwRCqr w W3G EAT 35 Y45Y Vw u45 54TQtg54R AG ta23t aG35q yvT 2 tegfwtQa FQF t w fry 535 3g3q ERWG GBwt dth rthujmyr rytb fr5yh wy3 F aw fsf c23vt2QT 3 t2t 2GAWf4W3 Rw ga35y g53 T 2t 3W THG THRWG t W EA EAY ERTG

Halo....HaLo....Halo......Halo...An-I mean Halo.......Halo.....

Posted

brian, not anna, you have to be a really badly dyslexic zombie to change brains to anna XD

Posted

brian, not anna, you have to be a really badly dyslexic zombie to change brains to anna XD

lol I remember that.Did you already have this?

Posted

well, spartan of Hylia was the only one who entered, so kinda no XD

Posted

lol not many Halo'ers on Hyrule.net eh?