Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragonforce

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Dragonforce is, of course, a band. A very good band. Their videos are a little. . . "cheesy", but no matter, it's the song that counts. Anyone heard of them? Their songs are long, so be warned.

Discuss away.

Posted

I have Soldiers of the Wasteland on my iPod. I think its an okay song. A really long ten minute song. xD

Posted

Their videos are 'cheesy' because they play power metal, the entire genre of power metal is cheesy (and one of my favourites!) with the long rocker hair and bare chests.

Dragonforce are pretty good :)

Posted

My brother is obsessed with Dragonforce! One time he came to pick me up from school in his small toyots corolla car and he placed a Dragonforce CD full blast in the car. I still remember the scared little 3rd Graders running away from the car xD My brother was laughing so hard!

Dragonforce is a pretty good band. Very long songs. :wacko: The only song I seem to remember that I liked was, 'Through the Fire and the Flames'. At least, I think thats what it was called. :embarrassed: Other then that, I'm not a heavy metal, 6 minute guitar solo kinda person lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

What you hear are not solo's. . . there's only one solo a song and it's only like 30 seconds to a minute. . . they have soldiers of the wasteland on GH 2. you should see some people attempt to do it on expert. the solo is just a flood of little colored discs. look it up on youtube. and Oh Noes, it more like nine and a half minutes. . .

Posted

oh i heard of them they have their song on GH3 its through the fire and flames on expert i tried it and um yeah

Posted

oh i heard of them they have their song on GH3 its through the fire and flames on expert i tried it and um yeah

my record for expert on that song is 1%

Posted

my record for expert on that song is 1%

jesus, I only just completed it on easy with 96%! It's so hard!

Posted

jesus, I only just completed it on easy with 96%! It's so hard!

i can get 80-85% on medium. . .

i almost reached my goal of 100% on every song on the setlist on medium!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

I love me some Dragonforce. Especially "Through the Fire and the Flames"

i can get 80-85% on medium. . .

i almost reached my goal of 100% on every song on the setlist on medium!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

I just got guitar hero 3 for christmas. and I finally beat Through the Fire and the Flames on expert.

I was so relieved... :wacko:

Posted

I love me some Dragonforce. Especially "Through the Fire and the Flames"

I just got guitar hero 3 for christmas. and I finally beat Through the Fire and the Flames on expert.

I was so relieved... :wacko:

on expert? wow.

Posted

HOly crap i suck at that game....even on easy :unsure: but i wanna get that song on my ipod

Posted

I can beat it with five stars on Medium...

I can barely beat it on Hard...

And on Expert, well,

Might as well just say "DEATH'D".

It's pretty much near impossible to get 100%. D;

Close to impossible you can get, at least. THE SONG IS LIKE A GIANT SOLO. D:

Well, as hard as one.

DragonForce is pretty awesome, but they're not that great live. All those really long notes the singer sings? Live, he cuts them off due to lack of lung girth. Sometimes they're off time, but hey. I watched a video of TTFAF live. It must've been ultraloud! I mean, compared to the singer on the microphone, the entire crowd was a whisper and barely audible.

I like 'em. Though the lead singer does like to use the F word a lot.

Sahaqiel

Posted

yeah, they aren't wonderful live, but the guitarists are pretty amazing. so it makes up for some of it.

Posted

yes, well, i got gh 3 for christmas, and started thinking some music was ok. i can barely beat that game on hard... and through the fire and flames.... 86% on harad, 43% on expert, last time i checked.