Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arc Force Bulliten Board

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, If you need anything done at all, from aquiring a picture of a minor character to finding the Holy Grail itself (kidding...or am I?), one of my Task Masters should be able to do it.

All Bills will be posted in this format:
Title of Bill
Object(goal) of Bill
Description
Priority( Scale of 1-10 on how badly or fast this is need and/or an expiration date

Have a nice day!!!

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='90749' date='Nov 26 2007, 08:59 PM']Hello, If you need anything done at all, from aquiring a picture of a minor character to finding the Holy Grail itself (kidding...or am I?), one of my Task Masters should be able to do it.

All Bills will be posted in this format:
Title of Bill
Object(goal) of Bill
Description
Priority( Scale of 1-10 on how badly or fast this is need and/or an expiration date

Have a nice day!!![/quote]

yeah, i'd like one holy grail and a cheeseburger for tomorrow.

Posted

:embarrassed: Sorry Garo, but currently we are all trying to get things together right now, so later.

Posted

[quote name='Anon' post='90945' date='Nov 27 2007, 07:51 PM']:embarrassed: Sorry Garo, but currently we are all trying to get things together right now, so later.[/quote]

fine, but i want a large pepsi too.

and how much are childrens meals?

Posted

Actually we are in buisness and recruiting[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4188&st=0&p=87528&#entry87528"](click here to join)[/url].

and asto your request we have a scrict policy on transporting spoils because they spoil.
Your Holy Grail will be there as soon as I find it. :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='90972' date='Nov 27 2007, 08:57 PM']Actually we are in buisness and recruiting[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4188&st=0&p=87528&#entry87528"](click here to join)[/url].

and asto your request we have a scrict policy on transporting spoils because they spoil.
Your Holy Grail will be there as soon as I find it. :unsure:[/quote]

do i still get the free chlidren's toy though. :unsure:

Posted

and what do you call the Holy Grail???????????????

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='91271' date='Nov 28 2007, 08:34 PM']and what do you call the Holy Grail???????????????[/quote]

a historical artifact?

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='91271' date='Nov 28 2007, 03:34 PM']and what do you call the Holy Grail???????????????[/quote]
a cheap toy in a McDonalds kids meal?

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='91411' date='Nov 28 2007, 06:41 PM']a cheap toy in a McDonalds kids meal?[/quote]

Depends on your historical significance and how long it takes to find it

So far 2000 years give or take.

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='91751' date='Nov 29 2007, 08:44 PM']So far 2000 years give or take.[/quote]

hmm, i need it within a week.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='91754' date='Nov 29 2007, 03:54 PM']hmm, i need it within a week.[/quote]
why do you need this grail of holiness anyway?

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='91947' date='Nov 30 2007, 02:08 AM']why do you need this grail of holiness anyway?[/quote]

it would look nice on my shelf, next to the mechnical pie and 11 of the pieces of the true cross.

Posted

Well it's my Grail and you have to prove to me you need it.

Posted

[quote name='Na Riknia' post='92186' date='Nov 30 2007, 08:15 PM']Well it's my Grail and you have to prove to me you need it.[/quote]

i have done so in my latest PM, if you read it.

besides the customer comes first.