Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We also want a truce with The Super Awesome 100% 1337 Clan of Light Darkness

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Yep, it's us, the Twilight Army again, and this tim we would like a truce with The Super Awesome 100% 1337 Clan of Light Darkness. Here are our reasons:
1. Because we are both new armies and we would like to help your numbers grow, and vice-versa.
2. If we truce with you, we will have a truce with every army, except the Keaton Army, and maybe the Great Evil Army (I made a topic but no-one has replied yet).
3. You only have 2 members, and you obviously need more.
Yeah, so, have a think about that. We really hope you accept.

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='92125' date='Nov 30 2007, 10:42 AM']Yep, it's us, the Twilight Army again, and this tim we would like a truce with The Super Awesome 100% 1337 Clan of Light Darkness. Here are our reasons:
1. Because we are both new armies and we would like to help your numbers grow, and vice-versa.
2. If we truce with you, we will have a truce with every army, except the Keaton Army, and maybe the Great Evil Army (I made a topic but no-one has replied yet).
3. You only have 2 members, and you obviously need more.
Yeah, so, have a think about that. We really hope you accept.[/quote]

erm, i didn't think that clan is still active, i thought that clan was finished long ago.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='92167' date='Nov 30 2007, 02:01 PM']erm, i didn't think that clan is still active, i thought that clan was finished long ago.[/quote]

Apparently not, since they're still on the list of clans.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]sigh....it doesn't matter how many armys you ally with you will still be crushed under our feet :evil: and your ruining the whole point of clans!!!!!! your supposed to be at war with everyone and fight and rage around destroying the other armys. not be a litttle kiss-up and ally with all of them to take down a single one! which is retarted because you'll still going to be slaughtered by our skill.

"Numbers do not win a battle....." quoted directly from the dude who is half horse half human on the chronicles of narnia :D

and it's completely true,your numbers Vs. our outrages skill and destuctive power

you don't stand a chance :evil:[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='95298' date='Dec 10 2007, 04:43 PM'][color="#00bfff"]sigh....it doesn't matter how many armys you ally with you will still be crushed under our feet :evil: and your ruining the whole point of clans!!!!!! your supposed to be at war with everyone and fight and rage around destroying the other armys. not be a litttle kiss-up and ally with all of them to take down a single one! which is retarted because you'll still going to be slaughtered by our skill.

"Numbers do not win a battle....." quoted directly from the dude who is half horse half human on the chronicles of narnia :D

and it's completely true,your numbers Vs. our outrages skill and destuctive power

you don't stand a chance :evil:[/color][/quote]

the exact reason why ikana have no allies and are fed up with FF.

besides we have no way of fighting other armies.

i think FF is abusing his power as a leader of a clan (even though it is the worst and he's been a member for less than a month)

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='95298' date='Dec 10 2007, 11:43 AM'][color="#00bfff"]sigh....it doesn't matter how many armys you ally with you will still be crushed under our feet :evil: and your ruining the whole point of clans!!!!!! your supposed to be at war with everyone and fight and rage around destroying the other armys. not be a litttle kiss-up and ally with all of them to take down a single one! which is retarted because you'll still going to be slaughtered by our skill.

you don't stand a chance :evil:[/color][/quote]
Numbers don't win the battle but they help. None the less, I agree that its boring if you try to make alliances with everyone. Oh, and Dark One, I fear you are mistaken about your clan's so called "power".

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]AS CO-LEADER OF TWILIGHT, I BAN THIS TRUCE... :unsure: BECAUSE FF WAS MORONIC ENOUGH TO DECLare this truce. so yah, twilight BETRAYS the truce before it begins, if it ever does... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

yeah don't call a truce it's unnatural for armies to not fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[font="Courier New"][color="#8B0000"]Well atleast you all have clans and armys that you are in i cant join because no one ever responds
back to me! :angry: [/color][/font]

[font="Courier New"][size=7][color="#8B0000"]Never mind that i was just accepted in to the great evil army!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Digiboy201860' post='95867' date='Dec 12 2007, 09:43 PM'][font="Courier New"][color="#8B0000"]Well atleast you all have clans and armys that you are in i cant join because no one ever responds
back to me! :angry: [/color][/font]

[font="Courier New"][size=7][color="#8B0000"]Never mind that i was just accepted in to the great evil army!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font][/quote]

traitor, leaving the sinking goron.

when hyrule online is finished they will all die.

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]... :unsure:
be grateful, gm...
it sounds like... ff... is leaving soon enough... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='96045' date='Dec 13 2007, 04:52 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]... :unsure:
be grateful, gm...
it sounds like... ff... is leaving soon enough... :unsure: [/color][/quote]

leaving hyrule.net or just the twilight army.

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]sounds like both, in the posts and his sig so far... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='95355' date='Dec 10 2007, 03:09 PM']Numbers don't win the battle but they help. None the less, I agree that its boring if you try to make alliances with everyone. Oh, and Dark One, I fear you are mistaken about your clan's so called "power".[/quote]

[color="#00bfff"]ahem!

yellow foxes vs. demons,monsters,and everything else evil or black hearted results in:yellow foxes beaten resentlessly into the dirt several times untill their blood is so thick on the ground you can't walk.

xD[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='96064' date='Dec 13 2007, 05:23 PM'][color="#00bfff"]ahem!

yellow foxes vs. demons,monsters,and everything else evil or black hearted results in:yellow foxes beaten resentlessly into the dirt several times untill their blood is so thick on the ground you can't walk.

xD[/color][/quote]

you forgot the next part of the phrophecy:

ikana will then defeat every other army, including the great evil army, and i will finally become co-leader of my army