War of the Worlds.

5 posts in this topic

Posted

The year is 20XX, Hyrule has grown into a wasteland since Link had failed to destroy Ganon and his army, and the entire world become hell. Then, the golden power showed up, it rained over the wasteland of Hyrule...but the greed that the people had...it was too great! So, they declared war upon each other, who will win this ultimate showdown of realms? Who shall become the one to control the golden power? Now, it's time for the last war, the war of the worlds.

~Teh Info~

This game is much like a war-strategy game, basically you must fight for the Golden Power and every conquest you take will bring you closer to destroying your foes with ultimate power.

~The Worlds~

The two basic worlds are at war, and we'll need as much as we can get to destroy the foes!

*Hyrule World*

This is the wonderful world of Hyrule, where the golden power exsist. But what fate shall become of this land? You shall see so enough.

-Places of Hyrule-

These will be the places that someone can control if they are the controller.

-Lake Hylia

-Hyrule

-Death Mountain

-Realm of Golden Power (ONLY OWNED BY Don Akida!)

*Termina World*

The land of despair when the moon crashed, and owner of the dark opposite of the Triforce, Majora's Mask...

-Ikana Canyon

-Romania Field

-Clock Town

-The Great Bay

-The Moon(? Not owned by anyone, will be automatically set to fall at enemy by me.)

Each realm gets a profit of 500k rupees to be used on items, rupees can be gained by winning from the enemy. If you want to become the owner of an area, read below. (How to...)

~How to...~

This is where i'll put the important stuff...

-How to own an area/realm-

Owning an area or realm can be a big responibility, and you'll have to buy war items in order to begin your conquest for the golden power. But here's how to become an owner:

1) You must be LITERATE! That's right, no 1337 talk, unless you really need to. No calling people noob coz that's just idiotic, and please be literate, just like i wrote this topic, that's being literate. It's extremely difficult to handle...!

2) If you own and area, congradulations. You'll need to buy war items, make profits, destroy your foes etc...but the most important rule, is if you quit! You'll have to inform me that you either quit your post or your on vacation of some sort, after 20 days of not posting on this forum, you can no longer rule an area for one entire month!

That's all for now on this rule!

~War Items~

Here's the war items and how much they cost!

Deku blasters: 500 rupees. These guns can shoot 5 deku seeds at once! Ain't that something?

Magic Shield: 100k rupees. This shield can protect your army for 7 days if your unable to battle!

Magma Ball: 10k rupees. Shoot a barrage of Magma rocks that can kill up to 7 enemies at once!

The Triforce*Realm of Light only!* 0 rupees, summons the almight triforce to aid realms randomly!

Jabu Jabu/Jabun: 60k rupees. Summon the fierce Jabu Jabu to swallow up to 20 enemies at once!

Majora's Mask *Termina only* : The powerful mask will destroy the randomly chosen realm/area with a 1 one-hit K.O!

Din's Fire: 15k rupees. Summon a fireball to burn enemies to a crisp! Comes in a nice 6-pack!

*I will add more war items, for now, these are the ones you can use.*

~OMG i ran outta rupees to use!~

Damn, bro. You ran outta rupees, to bad, tsk tsk. Unless you have a surplus of war items to use, you'll have to wait 3 days for 100k rupees to be supplyed to you by the almight gods. Yup, and unless you don't have any surplus of items, you won't be able to fight until you 3 days!

Well, that took some time didn't it...you cannot play unless you have read this forum entirely, message me once you have done so and i'll give you a quiz on what you read!

~The Inn/Chat room~

Tired of war? Just want to chill and relax for a while? Well, here's the deal...a new topic will be created: The Inn of WOTW. Here you can chill and relax and talk to fellow realm people or insult your enemy realms! Have fun!

~Shop~

Ok, this is important, you can't go to war without supplies can you? Neither can I! The shop is where you can buy War items! If you want to buy something, you'll have to message me first, then i'll deduct it from your realms rupees, that'll be good. You cannot get any items without messaging me first!

~Credits~

Ah, yes. My favorite time of day...closing time. I made this idea all by myself after playing Age of Empires 2, it's pretty fun. I enjoyed writing this and hope everyone else will enjoy this game, chao!

Owning hordes of armies at once,

Don Akida ^_^

Posted

I kinda don't get it I'm going back to the RPG it's better. No offence.

Posted

None taken, man. But i do agree, still the Zelda Forum RPG is still under construction, i'm thinking about adding some more stuff to it.

But, still. This one is kinda more complex!

Posted

Is there any way you could COMBINE this with the RP?

Posted

Is there any way you could COMBINE this with the RP?

That is a good idea...For Christmas. An early Christmas present.