Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wii Fit Announced

8 posts in this topic

Posted

A new game, similar to Wii Sports and Wii Play has been announced. No details so far, but there are a few videos here. Obviously, this game is related to keeping you fit, with activities including step-dancing (Like DDR), Skiing, Soccor, Balancing, and *gasp* YOGA????? How is this possible? It seems that this game will have a special pad to step on! This game should prove interesting.

Posted

Wii Fit was announced months ago at E3, and it just released in Japan five days ago. Here's my translation of Famitsu's coverage of the release.

Posted

awesome!!!! but i want mario kart more :unsure:

Posted

Wii Fit was announced months ago at E3, and it just released in Japan five days ago. Here's my translation of Famitsu's coverage of the release.

Seriously? lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

it was announced at E3 in July (I think), I put up a news report about it and then another one several days later.

then a few days ago SirJoshizzle had a news report about it being released in Japan moved to the front page, come on, keep up!

Posted

it was announced at E3 in July (I think), I put up a news report about it and then another one several days later.

then a few days ago SirJoshizzle had a news report about it being released in Japan moved to the front page, come on, keep up!

Hm... I didn't see Sir Joshizzle's thing when I posted this, and IGN released the videos just recently, so I guess I thought it was more recent that that. My bad. :embarrassed:

Posted

IGN would've released Japanese import videos, they had videos from the announcement at E3 ages ago.

Posted

Is there anything that Nintendo doesn't provide?