Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How many zelda games have you beaten

27 posts in this topic

Posted

TP many times.

Oot

And MM. (Well, I just need to get that dang Fierce Diety mask!)

And SirJoshizzle, You have like unlimited amount of knowladge, and you also know a LOT of Japanese. Or Chinese. one of the two.

Posted

And MM. (Well, I just need to get that dang Fierce Diety mask!)

And SirJoshizzle, You have like unlimited amount of knowladge, and you also know a LOT of Japanese. Or Chinese. one of the two.

Man I know how you feel I need that mask too but every time I go to the childern they play then I get to the last one and he says "That kid over there is calling you name." Then runs away.

And he knows Japanesse.

Posted

Ooh!!! I beat every single game like 5 times, BAM! beat that! haha jk =] =] =] I just love playing, thats it, I'm not freaking obsessed with it. I dont like people who are obsessed with things, its annoying =/ Like my friend, haha shh..dont tell her ;)

Posted

Hmm...Lemme think...

Oh!

• The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

All in order of completion. :)

Posted

Played (in order):

- Link to the Past

- Four Swords (the one on GBA, I'm not sure if it's 'Adventure' or not)

- Minish Cap

- Twilight Princess

- Ocarina of Time (Wii VC)

Passed (as in, beat the final boss):

- Link to the Past

- Minish Cap

- Twilight Princess

(I couldn't finish FS because it requires multiplayer, I just played it once with a friend... And I'm about to enter Ganon's Castle in OoT. It's what I'm playing right now.)

Completed (as in, 100% completion):

- Minish Cap. LOL (I spend more time with handhelds, probably because I find more time to play them, like in long trips and such.)

Left to play (as in, own them but haven't played them):

- Wind Waker

- Phantom Hourglass

As you can see, I'm a recent Zelda fan who wants to catch up... I've got a lot of work to do. =P

Posted

Played (in order):

- Link to the Past

- Four Swords (the one on GBA, I'm not sure if it's 'Adventure' or not)

- Minish Cap

- Twilight Princess

- Ocarina of Time (Wii VC)

Passed (as in, beat the final boss):

- Link to the Past

- Minish Cap

- Twilight Princess

(I couldn't finish FS because it requires multiplayer, I just played it once with a friend... And I'm about to enter Ganon's Castle in OoT. It's what I'm playing right now.)

Completed (as in, 100% completion):

- Minish Cap. LOL (I spend more time with handhelds, probably because I find more time to play them, like in long trips and such.)

Left to play (as in, own them but haven't played them):

- Wind Waker

- Phantom Hourglass

As you can see, I'm a recent Zelda fan who wants to catch up... I've got a lot of work to do. =P

What about Zelda I-II, Majora's Mask, and Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

Posted

*sniff*

JUST TP. :cry:

JK about the cry, but not TP.

Posted

mmm...

link to the past

ocarina of time

the windwaker

twilight princess

and almost majoras mask, just need to sit down and beat stone temple...

Posted

*sniff*

JUST TP. :cry:

JK about the cry, but not TP.

I'm sorry bro.... you'll get there.

Posted

All of them, except for the CD-i games, 'cause they suck. I'll just list all the ways I've beaten every game, I guess, since this would just be a short and pointless post;

Legend of Zelda: Just beat it, that game was incredibly annoying and hardLegend of Zelda.

Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link II: Beat it 100% as well as New Game+, I think, or I just got to the last boss and died and just didn't care about it anymore.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: Beat it 100%.(Yes, I even got my Arrow and Bomb capacity to 99, which took forever.)

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX: Beat it 100% as well as with the Blue and Red Mails.)The ones that either double your attack or double your armor.)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Beat it with three hearts, beat it with only three Medallions, beat it going in the incorrect order, example: Deku Tree, Spirit Temple, Jabu Jabu's Belly, then Dodongo's Cavern. Also beat it regularly.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest: Beat it with three hearts.

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Beat it with three hearts and beat it regularly.

Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons: Beat it 100%, got the Biggoron Sword, beat Ganon, got Bombchus, everything, also beat it with three hearts and beat it regularly.

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker: Beat it with three hearts as well as regularly.

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure: Just beat it.

Legend of Zelda: Four Swords: Beat it 100%(By getting 5,000 Rupees in every level and getting the colored keys as well as beating Vaati.)

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap: Beat it 100%, three hearts, regularly.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: 100%(Yes, Cave of Ordeals) and three hearts.

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass: Only three hearts.

Indeed, now I have proof that I have no life. Sorry about the long post

TL;DR: I beat every Zelda game and have no life.

Posted

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Beat it with three hearts, beat it with only three Medallions, beat it going in the incorrect order, example: Deku Tree, Spirit Temple, Jabu Jabu's Belly, then Dodongo's Cavern. Also beat it regularly.

how'd you do that? 3 medallions? wtf?

Posted

I have beaten them all except four swords and the DS games. Wind Waker is in the process ;)