Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

VivElli Saga-If My Nightmares Were Real

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I've finally decided to do it.

I'm making my original comic into a story. :wacko: My God, how long's it been since I started? A month? Maybe 3? And my notebook's almost filled up!

Anyway, Vivian is my own character, quite a few inspirations from me. x3 Even the name. I need to find different names..

Elliot isn't mine, however, she's my friend's character. XD I just borrow her. But she rarely uses her as it is.

Quite a few of the characters are mine, actually...

The only ones who aren't? The Grim Adventures characters, two of them play a big role... Three, to be exact, but yes.

Anywho, this needs a rating, obviously....

I shall rate it PG for the early parts, for some pervertedness, mild cursing, and a little violence.

Later parts will be PG-12, for the same things, and gore. (YAY!)

If it bothers any of you (better not), there WILL be homosexual relationships, implied lesbian-like stuff...

So, let it be known,

VIVI HAS A NEW STORY.

x3

----------------------------------

The monster in the closet says hi to me again tonight, he's so near, I can hear him... He must think I'm asleep...

"It won't be long."

He talks like this every night.

Something is to happen.

Something amazing.

But what?

He just touches my arm, his gloves are made of velvet, how soft... Comforting...

But WHAT needs comforting?

I want to see his face.

But it's hidden.

I want to talk to him.

But he's quiet.

I want to ask why he seems so sad...

But... Would he answer?

The sun's coming up, the moon's going away.

So is he.

"Good morning, good morning, the sun is shining through~"

Elliot screwed her eyes up against the harsh sunlight. Great, Vivian was HAPPY today. That meant a loud morning...

Not a good thing after such a dreamless sleep.

"Good morning, good morning!" Vivian leapt up, and pointed out the window at a big nosed teen walking by, "TO YOU!" He waved back, laughing somewhat dimly, "TO YOU!" she continued, pointing at the doll on the table (which was it? She'd made so many, Elliot lost track), "And you..."

Vivian tackled the red-head upon the hard kitchen floor, and smirked, licking her lips. Elliot rolled her eyes. Vivian hadn't come out of this phase of saying she was 'a friend with benefits'.

"Good morning... Now get off."

The faceless girl giggled, and scampered back to the table, where she proceeded to hug the warm waffles that she'd just made.

"I love you."

Elliot could do nothing but stare at her friend in amazement. What the hell was it that made the world so wonderfully... WONDERFUL to her? Not that she was the pessimist, but really, it's not all love, is it?

"So, good sleep?" she asked, tossing her red hair back to avoid splashing it onto the table. The famous hat so many had thought she'd taken from a certain hero was quickly on her head to hide any bed-head.

"Oh, yeah! Sure, the monster in the closet kept disturbing me, but... I had this dream, where I met this skeleton dude, and he--"

"..Monster?"

Elliot had heard about the monster in the closet before. She just threw it to the side, thinking Vivian had been pulling her leg the first few nights, but she hadn't brought it back up 'til recently.

"Yeah, he's back. He's not as bad as we thought, he's--"

"Whoa whoa whoa... you said 'we'. Listen, Vi..."

As she put the hair clips to hold up the buns she wore on normal days, Elliot explained how there'd never been a monster, and basically, that Vi was just being too childish about it and should probably move out of the phase... She knew she was being a little mean, but it truly was annoying the first time. She certainly didn't want it back now.

Vivian's reaction wasn't as bad as one might think...

"... You're just saying that 'cuz you're still cranky."

She smiled, and leapt out of the chair, running to the coat rack. Elliot turned in her chair, jaw agape... She wasn't THAT dense!

"And where the hell're you going this early!"

"The store, maybe you need some foods!"

And as she said this, the door slammed.

Elliot blinked, confused...

But nonetheless. Waffles were waiting.

-------------------------------------------------

>> It's not as good as it could be, but my intros have always sucked...

Enjoy, more later, maybe.

Posted

... I'm confuzzled.

But, I am interested =D

Sahaqiel