Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jamie Lynn Spears: "I'm Pregnant."

27 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/12/19/ogun...tion=cnn_latest

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-1...cy_N.htm?csp=34

Yep, Britney's sister and Zoey 101 star is pregnant st sixteen!

I found out last night on Yahoo! when my sister showed me. Then this morning I heard on the radio that Britney found out from the paparazzi when she came out of a drug store. They said, "What did you say when you found out your sister was pregnant!?" And Britney called them crazy and him them with umbrellas again. What's more hurtful to Britney is that Kevin Federline found out before she did--and that he was told personally by the Spears family.

Posted

... ROFL.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Doesn't surprise me at all. Now she is in a lose-lose situation.

Imagine the uproar of a public abortion.

Posted

I know! I heard that yesterday! Zoey 101 was one of my favorite shows! I thought Jamie knew better than her sister!

Posted

May I ask a question? WHO CARES? famous people get far too much attention and fuss over then necessary.

Posted

Not surprised. The branches of the Spears family tree is very twisted, so to speak. Brittany is an pervy idiot, and so is Jamie. :unsure:

Posted

Doesn't surprise me at all. Now she is in a lose-lose situation.

Imagine the uproar of a public abortion.

She said she's going to keep it. It's in one of those articles, I'm sure. If not, then it's in OK, where it officially leaked out.

May I ask a question? WHO CARES? famous people get far too much attention and fuss over then necessary.

People who say things like this are usually bitter that they don't get attention at all.

Posted

I gotta agree w/ CSL on this one I don't pay attention to tabloids so why do I have to see this crap on here!

Posted

People who say things like this are usually bitter that they don't get attention at all.

No offense menat by this, but I do kind of agree with Cel. It seems half the news reports are just gossip about famous people. I personally don't see the point to this. Famous Actors, Music stars, etc. are there to entertain people with their media, not have people read about all their personal information.

Posted

No offense menat by this, but I do kind of agree with Cel. It seems half the news reports are just gossip about famous people. I personally don't see the point to this. Famous Actors, Music stars, etc. are there to entertain people with their media, not have people read about all their personal information.

Thanks AL, if I really tried so say that it would have come out in a more violent and insulting fashion.

Posted

I agree with cel as well, they should be famous for what they actually do, not get attention for other unrelated things. Half the time they don't want the extra attention either, the other half they abuse it...

Posted

i learned about this on the radio and in my class yesterday.

I thought to myself i was like....huh*jaw roostered to left*

figures

otherwise i dont care....im a dude

Posted

i learned about this on the radio and in my class yesterday.

I thought to myself i was like....huh*jaw roostered to left*

figures

otherwise i dont care....im a dude

Last line. Nuff said.

Posted

Thanks AL, if I really tried so say that it would have come out in a more violent and insulting fashion.

Lol. I guess I've always had a cool head, even when I'm angry. (Which is not very often.)

I agree with cel as well, they should be famous for what they actually do, not get attention for other unrelated things. Half the time they don't want the extra attention either, the other half they abuse it...

Exactly. (Brittany is on the abusive side. XP)

Posted

Lol. I guess I've always had a cool head, even when I'm angry. (Which is not very often.)

Exactly. (Brittany is on the abusive side. XP)

Yea I guess I don't have a very good temper, but at least I havn't killed anyone yet.