Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do You Believe in Santa Clause?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Definately an age old question, passed down virtually almost every Christmas by someone.

I know religious people out there won't believe in Santa, because they dont celebrate Christmas (3 of my friends don't, they celebrate Ramadan!), but to all the people out there who do celebrate Christmas, I ask you:

Do you believe in good ol' Chris Kringle?

I, for one, am still a believer, and I'm in Grade 8. ^_^ Now, if you guys are a little shy to admit it, remember, Christmas isn't about seeing Santa Clause, it's about the time you spend with family, and the gifts which you give. If you allow it, you can believe in Santa in your heart. :)

Well, post away!

Posted

Christmas isn't about seeing Santa Clause, it's about the time you spend with family, and the gifts which you give. If you allow it, you can believe in Santa in your heart. :)

When you put it like that, how can you not believe!

Christmas for me is spending time with my family, giving presents to show how much I care about people, eating far too much and drinking too much.

Posted

not in a physical form that goes round delivering presents to everybody, no, as, considering the laws of physics, the whole reindeer team and the sleigh would be obliterated in less than a second if they went the speed required.

in spirit form though, yes

Talking of this, we had a debate with the whole of sicth form about this, him existing won :D

Posted

TSK.

a poll would express results.

anyways, on the topic santa clause has a winding, misleading and forever altering history.

therefore i am going to just sit here and critisce all your views.

okay, you can continue again. :embarrassed:

Posted

santa=satan

Posted

I don't quite believe in him physically, but he exists as a symbol of Christmas, and is kept on through belief. It's more of afeeling, really. That happiness you feel during the holidays, the hope, the joy of recieving presents, and most importantly the good feeling you get when you give (that's what the holiday is about), is how I define Santa. I think he may have been a real person at one time, and now lives on in the heart and mind.

---

Wow. I got kinda deep with that. lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

I don't quite believe in him physically, but he exists as a symbol of Christmas, and is kept on through belief. It's more of afeeling, really. That happiness you feel during the holidays, the hope, the joy of recieving presents, and most importantly the good feeling you get when you give (that's what the holiday is about), is how I define Santa.

---

No! that's how you define SATAN!

Posted

Yes I belive him.

Posted

No! that's how you define SATAN!

Lol. No moving letters around!!!

Posted

Lol. No moving letters around!!!

erm, where did we get the N from?

Posted

erm, where did we get the N from?

S-A-N-T-A

S-A-T-A-N

Posted

S-A-N-T-A

S-A-T-A-N

ah, sorry. :embarrassed:

i've alwas known him as sata :embarrassed:

Posted

ah, sorry. :embarrassed:

i've alwas known him as sata :embarrassed:

Lol. It's fine.

Posted

I, for one, am still a believer, and I'm in Grade 8.

:o :o :o :o :huh::wacko::wacky:

Anyway, no I do not believe in Santa Claus.

Wow....You and me have a lot in common, SK. We're both in Canada and in GR. 8 (In case you think I am, no, I am not trying to pick you up, I'm just pointing this out)