Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas from Hyrule.net!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, it's the 25th of december, it's Christmas! Merry Christmas from me and (I hope) the rest of hyrule.net! Or for those from other religions, agnostics or atheists who are going to complain about said greetings, happy holidays!!

Enjoying your christmas so far? Or if you're reading this on wednesday or later, had a nice christmas?

Posted

Thank you. I'm an atheist and I hate those fly by night atheists who complain about the phrase "Merry Christmas" just get over yourself and shut it, you're making us look like a bunch of nut cases!

Posted

I am also atheist. but that doesn't mean no christmas!!!! there's much more to christmas tan the religious side of it all

Posted

I'm an agnostic, but I think most of the complaints are political correctness gone mad, the christmas holidays have merely adapted more in the same way our culture has, doesn't mean they should be any different or have a different name.

Just wanted to cover all the bases though :D

Posted

i got stepen colbert's book: [i]I am America (And so can You!)[/i]

Posted

Merry Christmas! :biggrin:

I am a christan, and think that the birth of Jesus is too important to cast away the celebration of his birth into the commercilisation that christmas has gotten, that's the only reason that I don't say Happy Holidays, however I won't complain if you use Happy Holidays, or what ever you decide to say to celebrate this season. (Of course I also celebrate his birth in one way or another every day also.) :biggrin:

Posted

[img]http://gallery.mcloz.net/albums/userpics/10078/christmas20042.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='JLRTENJAC' post='100694' date='Dec 25 2007, 04:29 PM']Merry Christmas! :biggrin:

I am a christan, and think that the birth of Jesus is too important to cast away the celebration of his birth into the commercilisation that christmas has gotten, that's the only reason that I don't say Happy Holidays, however I won't complain if you use Happy Holidays, or what ever you decide to say to celebrate this season. (Of course I also celebrate his birth in one way or another every day also.) :biggrin:[/quote]
Yay!!! Another Christian!!! :joy:

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='100739' date='Dec 25 2007, 09:32 PM']Yay!!! Another Christian!!! :joy:[/quote]

Way to go Christians, my parents are Christians. Merry Christmas.Ω

Posted

:embarrassed: I'm half atheist, half Christian. Dunno what to believe.
But let's not go religious...
Most of my Christmas was rather lonely, as expected, but yeah. XD Good presents, Phantom Hourglass, hell yes...
-sigh-
It'd be good... if I could talk to you all... :wacko:

Posted

[quote name='Vivi Orunitia' post='100837' date='Dec 26 2007, 08:55 AM']:embarrassed: I'm half atheist, half Christian. Dunno what to believe.
But let's not go religious...
Most of my Christmas was rather lonely, as expected, but yeah. XD Good presents, Phantom Hourglass, hell yes...
-sigh-
It'd be good... if I could talk to you all... :wacko:[/quote][color="#008080"][size=1][font="Arial Black"]
Okay. Couple of things to say.

1. I had a wonderful Christmas.
2. I'm sowwy you didn't have a good one. -huggle- We'll make up for it today, ne? ^^
3. lksjfdlksdjfslkjdfsldjflkj YOU WERE HERE AN HOUR AGO? AND I MISSED YOU. D:

Yeah. I got a wii for Christmas! So exciting. <3 I set it up as soon as I got it and started playing TP. : D

As for religion, I dunno. I think that it's okay to be religious, or atheist, as long as you don't take it too far and start shoving your beliefs down other people's throats. For me, I haven't decided yet. Religion has wonderful messages and ideas... but then a lot of crappy ones, too.[/font][/size][/color]

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='100739' date='Dec 26 2007, 02:32 AM']Yay!!! Another Christian!!! :joy:[/quote]

yay, i'm an anglican christian too.

Posted

Christmas was teh pwn. I got Super Mario Galaxy, Link's crossbow training, Action Replay (Gamecube, the one that came with freeloader and works on Wii) Saturday Night Live: The Best of Tom Hanks, The newest issues of Mad Kids and Nintendo Power, and some EXTREMELY KIDDY movie that I don't really care about: Dragons: Fire and Ice.

Posted

i got freshly picked tingle's rosy rupeeland and i'm playing it now.

i'm up to the deku temple (3rd dungeon, 5th island, 1st continent)

Posted

Yeah I got so many presents.
I got:
A golden diamond ring.
A new basketball.
A Headset.
Money.
Shoes.
2 Perfumes.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas and you did celebrate it really long. (I Did) :biggrin:

OK that's all :biggrin: