Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Tale of Majora ~Chp. 2~

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Just to begin, I'd like to say one thing...Do you think I should change the name of the second Deity, Django? And what should it be? Vote on the poll please, and thanks for your time. The results will be put into the next chapter. =D

~Chapter 2: The one known as Majora

Django and Nafaye both looked surprised, this word that they have never heard nor seen before. Nafaye turned to his brother and noticed the mask eye's were glowing!

"Brother! Take off that mask!" Nafaye commanded.

Django ripped the mask off his face and saw the eyes we're glowing, he gave a quick gasp and dropped it. Soon, they began hearing voices that seemed evil and un-welcoming, they both turned to each other once more and they stood up and backed away from the mask.

The mask began to tremble and the room began to shake, this mask was going to crush them underground! They ran towards the long entrance that lead outside, and it took longer than they had anticipated! The mask called out to them, "Kalet-taro!", Nafaye realized that the word he had yelled was strange and the running took longer to get out of the cavern. Rocks began to fall and the outlook of things were getting worse by the second, they should've been out of the cavern by now!

Nafaye realized what had been going on, a spell! A curse that must've been keeping them in an illusion! Nafaye clapped his hands together and chanted words and they began to see a light at the end of the cavern. The mask had stopped it's chanting and shrieks, and it soon was quite...just as they get out of the cavern, it collapsed and large clumps of rocks crushed the mask. In relief, both deities sat down, catching their air.

"What was that mask...? What does the word 'Majora' mean?" Nafaye asked his brother.

Django looked at him, "I think...it's the name of the Mask. Maybe...maybe the mask is someone."

Nafaye was confused, "Someone? What do you mean, we are the ONLY and FIRST life on this wasteland. We have yet to create anything!"

"You will not understand, someone besides our god, must've created this mask and sprit to destroy the lands..or something of that nature." Django sighed and coughed up blood. His brother picked him up, "You need medical attention before you get sick or worse...let's go."

. . .

Somewhere, in the Canyon's. . .

"Master...please forgive my intrusion..." a strange voice said. What seemed to be a man, with a blade attached to his right arm. He looked at the servant with demented eyes.

"What...? This had better be important.."

The underling looked at him, "Troops reported that they have seen a maassive rock clash on the above canyon mountains, permission to proceed to excavate?" He hid his face in fear.

The master stood up, "Yes...and I will assist you and the troops. We shall head up their and find what happened."

The underling gave an evil grin, "Yes...my master." he then vanished quickly.

The master stood their, and walked out of his throne room. Hmph, an errupution of rocks? Possible...maybe, but their is no one who lives here but us Garo's....maybe this is a good time to find new life...it's time for us Garo's to do something useful...

END CHAPTER 2.

Thank you for reading!! Please vote on the poll, on the 3 options, they may be limited but that doesn't matter right now. Vote please.

Posted

Just to begin, I'd like to say one thing...Do you think I should change the name of the second Deity, Django? And what should it be? Vote on the poll please, and thanks for your time. The results will be put into the next chapter. =D

~Chapter 2: The one known as Majora

Django and Nafaye both looked surprised, this word that they have never heard nor seen before. Nafaye turned to his brother and noticed the mask eye's were glowing!

"Brother! Take off that mask!" Nafaye commanded.

Django ripped the mask off his face and saw the eyes we're glowing, he gave a quick gasp and dropped it. Soon, they began hearing voices that seemed evil and un-welcoming, they both turned to each other once more and they stood up and backed away from the mask.

The mask began to tremble and the room began to shake, this mask was going to crush them underground! They ran towards the long entrance that lead outside, and it took longer than they had anticipated! The mask called out to them, "Kalet-taro!", Nafaye realized that the word he had yelled was strange and the running took longer to get out of the cavern. Rocks began to fall and the outlook of things were getting worse by the second, they should've been out of the cavern by now!

Nafaye realized what had been going on, a spell! A curse that must've been keeping them in an illusion! Nafaye clapped his hands together and chanted words and they began to see a light at the end of the cavern. The mask had stopped it's chanting and shrieks, and it soon was quite...just as they get out of the cavern, it collapsed and large clumps of rocks crushed the mask. In relief, both deities sat down, catching their air.

"What was that mask...? What does the word 'Majora' mean?" Nafaye asked his brother.

Django looked at him, "I think...it's the name of the Mask. Maybe...maybe the mask is someone."

Nafaye was confused, "Someone? What do you mean, we are the ONLY and FIRST life on this wasteland. We have yet to create anything!"

"You will not understand, someone besides our god, must've created this mask and sprit to destroy the lands..or something of that nature." Django sighed and coughed up blood. His brother picked him up, "You need medical attention before you get sick or worse...let's go."

. . .

Somewhere, in the Canyon's. . .

"Master...please forgive my intrusion..." a strange voice said. What seemed to be a man, with a blade attached to his right arm. He looked at the servant with demented eyes.

"What...? This had better be important.."

The underling looked at him, "Troops reported that they have seen a maassive rock clash on the above canyon mountains, permission to proceed to excavate?" He hid his face in fear.

The master stood up, "Yes...and I will assist you and the troops. We shall head up their and find what happened."

The underling gave an evil grin, "Yes...my master." he then vanished quickly.

The master stood their, and walked out of his throne room. Hmph, an errupution of rocks? Possible...maybe, but their is no one who lives here but us Garo's....maybe this is a good time to find new life...it's time for us Garo's to do something useful...

END CHAPTER 2.

Thank you for reading!! Please vote on the poll, on the 3 options, they may be limited but that doesn't matter right now. Vote please.

interesting 2 site members have been mentioned. the garo master and django. :wacko:

Posted

interesting 2 site members have been mentioned. the garo master and django. :wacko:

@_@;;

Wellz, I'm not too familiar with hyrule.net

so yah, I don't know expect Django, gonna change his name, the Garo 'king' is gonna be changed...

=\