Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Army interaction.

9 posts in this topic

Posted

In this topic I would like people to give out info. about their armies that they want to share (should be appropriate, not stereotypical, and non-confidential to an army) and to tell about the army so as to interest anyone who may want to be in it. Please also tell if your army is currently doing anything interesting, and please feel free to express your thoughts on the entire website and how you think we can improve it. I will post some of my own ideas from a while ago below.

Okay, I have been getting bit bored around here. I have been thinking, what's the deal with rupees? I mean really, they're completely useless. So I have come up with a few things to make this site more fun and add a use to rupees.

Here's my idea:

We should have an arcade; I know we have the free games and all, but there's no competition. I think we should have games that cost rupees. In these games, there should be highscores and at the end of a week or 2, the top scorer could get some prize money. We could have army battles, as a mini game, using an arena like game. I don't know if you guys can actually make it so that we can fight eachother, but we can have an army war with a score tally, like after a week or so, we tally up the armys' scores and see who won for the week. We could also have other games costing rupees just for fun. I think we should put C.O.W.A. (see game page) in the arcade, that's one game that can use money. For new members and people who want to practice for the arcade, we could use the original/current game section-no cost. I hope you like these Ideas; if you do, please send them to dustin, or if the mods can make the arcade, please do.

This would help make the site more fun, and let us use rupees!

Posted

Ah,but some of us are very very poor and cannot spend rupees on a game that we shouldn't have to pay for...[b]*AHEM*[/b]

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]more like most of us are poor... their is only about what.... 10-20 people with over 1,000 rupees... :unsure: [/color]

Posted

Oh come on, you can earn rupees at the deku tree, and I think that I stated that there could be games that give you rupees for high scores. Plus, this is a topic for armies and for sharing ideas for the site. And my ideas are simply here to explain how to better the site and give rupees a good use.

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='101324' date='Dec 27 2007, 03:31 PM']Oh come on, you can earn rupees at the deku tree, and I think that I stated that there could be games that give you rupees for high scores. Plus, this is a topic for armies and for sharing ideas for the site. And my ideas are simply here to explain how to better the site and give rupees a good use.[/quote]
Still.They're internet games.They should be for free.I'd support your idea,but simply put it's just too damned expensive.

Posted

If you want rupees, make a shop on the art gallery forum.

P.S. I pity you both for many reason...

Posted

I'm rich=)

Posted

[color="#FF8C00"]i pity the fool who made this topic.
why should we pay for arcade games no one is going to play, even when they're free?
plus, takes a forever to get rupees. :unsure: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='101919' date='Dec 28 2007, 11:18 PM'][color="#FF8C00"]i pity the fool who made this topic.
why should we pay for arcade games no one is going to play, even when they're free?
plus, takes a forever to get rupees. :unsure: [/color][/quote]
yep. :unsure: