Do you think Link will get married?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Once Ganon died for good, Link would settle down and marry 50 women a fish, and a tree.

Posted

Once Ganon died for good, Link would settle down and marry 50 women a fish, and a tree.

fish? :wacky:

what type of fish, is it, gudgeon, dace, hake, cod, tuna, plaice, salmon, pike, Freshwater or Saltwater? :huhwhat:

and don't get me started on what type of tree >_>

Posted

Ruto = Fish and Maku Tree = Tree for anyone that didn't know.

Also, as Goron Merchant said, Link /does/ get hugged by Cremia in Majora's Mask, Ahmet, you have to save her wagon by the two bandits by shooting them with arrows, and if she gets all the way to the end, you get a hug and I believe the Romani Mask or Milk, forgot.

Posted

LINK X ILEA!

Posted

Then explain his decendants. I don't think Link would go around...you know...

Posted

I dont think Link love Zelda. If he gets married i think it's in a new character :unsure:

Posted

I don't think so, and as for rebirths, here's how it all works: Link is reborn to kll evil any time it spons, zelda's descendants are named zelda -- she is never reborn ever! Ganondorf is always the same guy, he has yet to die once. there are 2 ganons, the future and past ganons from their respective half of the split timeline, there you go!

Posted

Then explain his decendants. I don't think Link would go around...you know...

Exactly. Remember at the end of OOT? Ganon said he would have revenge on his descendant. Meaning Link would have had to have a child. And he isn't the type to have a child and not marry the person he had a child with. So he must have married (at least once). We'll just never see it in a game. Also, I do think he and that other girl in TP (who's name escapes me at the moment; something like Ilia?) had a thing for each other.

Posted

I definitely think that Link will remain single... I mean, how is he supposed to save the world if he has to take care of a wife and possibly kids? That's unfair to everyone...

PLUS- I'd be extremely jealous if Link got married/had a significant other :cry: