Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help in TP please.

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok i'm in Ordon and some person stole my horse and won't give it back. This one kid says to go to the cave in the forest. How do I get there?

Also I gave that one kid my sword and I think that was a bad idea. Please help me.

Posted

ARCANE TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Up by your house, go in the direction Faron Woods (Talo, the kid, ran that way.). Go past the spring, and across the bridge. Now, make your way to a cave.

Posted

ARCANE TO THE RESCUE!!!!

Up by your house, go in the direction Faron Woods (Talo, the kid, ran that way.). Go past the spring, and across the bridge. Now, make your way to a cave.

One problem though, the gate to the bridge is locked.

Posted

One problem though, the gate to the bridge is locked.

Uh... really? :huh: Try going to IGN. They rock.

Posted

talk to the guy that gives you the lantern. if you are on gamecube go right and on wii go left and he will give you the key and the lantern

Posted

talk to the guy that gives you the lantern. if you are on gamecube go right and on wii go left and he will give you the key and the lantern

That's past the bridge though.

Posted

Ok seeing as a may be the only one to help....

Go to the area where the bridge is.

Now if im correct the gate to the spring is locked.

Go around to a little alcove or kinda dip in the map. its on a hill. there should be a little hole. crawl through that and go into the springs. And watch the cinema. :biggrin:

Does that make sense? :unsure:

Posted

Ok seeing as a may be the only one to help....

Go to the area where the bridge is.

Now if im correct the gate to the spring is locked.

Go around to a little alcove or kinda dip in the map. its on a hill. there should be a little hole. crawl through that and go into the springs. And watch the cinema. :biggrin:

Does that make sense? :unsure:

Thanks but my cousin came over and said he could help and erased my file for his own. My gosh that's what my old friend did before I was YLA. Darn it now I hate both my friend and my cousin but it will help later, and I might ask for more help later.

Posted

Thanks but my cousin came over and said he could help and erased my file for his own. My gosh that's what my old friend did before I was YLA. Darn it now I hate both my friend and my cousin but it will help later, and I might ask for more help later.

You were not that far anyways.

Posted

You were not that far anyways.

Ya... :unsure:

Well if you need help just PM me.

I can gladly help.

Posted

Ya... :unsure:

Well if you need help just PM me.

I can gladly help.

Ok then I'm now in the forest temple and I have 3 monkies, one that you begin with, one from the cage, and one from the cell. Where do I go next?

Posted

Ok then I'm now in the forest temple and I have 3 monkies, one that you begin with, one from the cage, and one from the cell. Where do I go next?

Well ive been trying to put it into words and PM back to you. But its kinda hard.

(if you HAVENT beaten the giant baba plant disregard this)

1.Go back into that room with the spider bomb things.(bomblings)

2.grab one and throw it down into the pits where like like things are.(if you havent already)

3.then throw what at the boulder. Go into the room

4.There should be a totem pole on the side that you start on. Roll into it till the chest falls down. Get the key in it.

5.Now watch out for the Tile Worms. You can see where they are so just DONT step on those tiles.

6.Work your way till you get to the other side. Try not to get hit by the tile worms on this side of the room.

7.Light the torches that arent lit. Then climb up the stairs. WATCH OUT FOR THE SKULLTULA. To get it down shoot it with the slingshot IF you did not know.

8. Use the key to free the monkey.

Then...

9.Go back into the room with the bomblings. Go down and out through that door.

10 you should be back in the room with the rope bridges.

11.now go through the room in the north into the great gorge.

12. If you have 4 monkeys this should work

13.jump across the bridge with the monkeys and then you'll get to the other side. Go through that door.

14.MINI-BOSS TIME!!!

Posted

Ok i'm in Ordon and some person stole my horse and won't give it back. This one kid says to go to the cave in the forest. How do I get there?

Also I gave that one kid my sword and I think that was a bad idea. Please help me.

I know where you are. Ok, if you're on the wii, the tunnel is, I believe, on the right, somewhere before the fork to go either to the spring or faron woods. On the GC, the tunnel is on the left.

I've played both versions, everything in the wii version is flipped ove from the GC version...it was so confusing... :wacko:

EDIT: Ignore that, I didn't read the whole topic... :embarrassed:

Posted

I know where you are. Ok, if you're on the wii, the tunnel is, I believe, on the right, somewhere before the fork to go either to the spring or faron woods. On the GC, the tunnel is on the left.

I've played both versions, everything in the wii version is flipped ove from the GC version...it was so confusing... :wacko:

They deleted that file and started over. :unsure:

Posted

They deleted that file and started over. :unsure:

I edited it before I saw your post... :embarrassed: