Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FPTRR help

7 posts in this topic

Posted

right, i don't usually get stuck in zelda games, i've only been stuck twice before.

1. once in lakebed temple

2. and once in finding the twilight palace's boss key.

both of times a walkthrough heped me, however noteing there is no walkthrough for this game i seek help via. this topic.

the problem

right. i'm in the insect cavern on the gooey swamp. i'm at the bottom floor and i see teddy todo trapped in cocoon thing.

he says he really needs the mini death bug chrysalis.

i don't know what it is or how to get it, but i know i need it.

please can you tell me how to get it, free todo and proceed to the boss.

i'll be very grateful fr help, for i know that this game isn't as popular as most and fewer members will own it.

regards - LDGM

Posted

both of times a walkthrough heped me, however noteing there is no walkthrough for this game i seek help via. this topic.

I found this one.

Posted

thanks for the link, however it doesn't make any sense since al the names of places are different and i an't find anything that'll help me.

if someone has the english version i have then i am asking for a solution.

regards - LDGM

Posted

right, i don't usually get stuck in zelda games, i've only been stuck twice before.

1. once in lakebed temple

2. and once in finding the twilight palace's boss key.

the problem

right. i'm in the insect cavern on the gooey swamp. i'm at the bottom floor and i see teddy todo trapped in cocoon thing.

he says he really needs the mini death bug chrysalis.

i don't know what it is or how to get it, but i know i need it.

please can you tell me how to get it, free todo and proceed to the boss.

i'll be very grateful fr help, for i know that this game isn't as popular as most and fewer members will own it.

regards - LDGM

WHOA!??! what game is this? whats insect cavern? whats a gooey swamp? whos TEDDY TODO?! jeez whats all this new stuff

Posted

WHOA!??! what game is this? whats insect cavern? whats a gooey swamp? whos TEDDY TODO?! jeez whats all this new stuff

'tis a game for the ds see this link.

Posted

It's... a game... about... Tingle!? It clams it came out in Japan and Europe and a North America relise is unknown. Woooooooow. I can't you much there.

Posted

It's... a game... about... Tingle!? It clams it came out in Japan and Europe and a North America relise is unknown. Woooooooow. I can't you much there.

i know

'tis a good game and i'm desparate for help.