Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Preview of upcoming event!

5 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a "warning" about my upcoming fan fiction: The Vizard of Time, By Quazy1.

It will be a Bleach (the anime) and Zelda crossover, taking place several years after Majora's Mask. It will include my own sketches of link shinigami inventory, a friend's concept art of Shinigami-Link, and some pictures from the internet. Below is a short list of definite and possible characters and areas in the story. Also, when he story is posted, please try to imagine it in anime style art and detail so that it will be more like Bleach (it will help you to see the picture if you have watch a fair amount of the show).

Definite Characters:

Link

Dark Link

Young Link (will be in short passage)

Possible Characters:

Happy Mask salesman

Majora's Mask

Majora

kafie (not likely)

Captain Yamamoto

Random Vizards, Hollow, and Shinigami (soul reapers)

Definite places:

Soul Society

Termina

Possible Places:

Hyrule

Lost Woods

Please keep in mind that there are other possible places and people that can be in the story.

*Spoiler Alert*: This story will refer to things in Bleach that people who watch the English version will be clueless about! Read at your own risk/fault!

If you are both a fan of Bleach and/or Zelda (if you don't like Zelda then you are on the wrong website) and are up to date on the episodes, please help me with ideas!

This story is still being thought out, but you should expect it when I can scan the pictures which will be soon!

-----------------------------------------------

To MOD's,

Please do not move this to the fan fic forum, as it is a notification of a fan fic and not yet the real thing. Plus, the fan fic section doesn't need wasted space, and the title of the topic and its forum will get people to look at it.

Thank you, that is all!

Posted

Bleach AND ZELDA? HECKS YES!!!!!

This should be pwnsome.

*Tries to imagine Link with a Soul Reaper Outfit, but still with his Bow and Arrow and Bombs, etc.*

Must - haves in your fan fic:

Link's Hollow side: Fierce Diety. Basically goes on a rampage destroying things.

Let link have his Ball and Chain, and that grappling hook item from TWW.

Let Link have Iron Boots, Because that COULD stop him from going flying.

Let Link have Nayru's Love AND the Magic Armor.

Also let him have Din's fire.

Let lin have a new technique: Allowing him to automatically jump up/levitate and attack his enemy. To see what I mean, try looking up Action Replay videos of Link in TWW doing the Moonjump.

Allow Link to glide along the ground. Maybe have some backstory to this technique.

And most importantly: MAKE VIDEOS OF THIS!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm very sorry, but I already have his hollow, his zanpakuto, and his bankai outfit made and drawn, plus his shinigami outfit concept art. I need help with the story, as it will have the following mini-saga's:

*Spoilers*

Enter Soul Society

Meeting Zanpakuto

Mission 1

Hollow appearance 1

Inner Battle

Hollow appearance 2

The Vizards

Inner Battle

The Vizard of Time

Returning Home

Of course there will be more parts, and this will be a LONG story. As for videos, I only have the pivot program, and I'm not that good at pivot, and I can't upload the program. Please continue idea-giving.

Posted

Seriously, I thought more people would have looked at this topic after fifteen hours from posting it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ...

Posted

More ideas: Look up "Beta OoT Attacks" on Youtube and add those in.