Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Radnom roger thingy

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

I think you need to take a rest. Your going topic crazy. Most of them have been good, but your kind of flooding/spamming.

Funny video though.

Posted

sorry, i fell unconsious after the first 40 seconds, i just couldn't help but watch the paint dry on my wall.

Posted

Okay, I gotta admit, that was funny. xD Although I think I'm going to have nightmasres of Rogers in my fridge, closet, under my bed, and breaking through glass. xD

My favorite part was the THX part, that was classic! xD Great find! :D

Posted

The reason I go topic crazy is because no one else does it. No one else posts anymore. They just go to the same old topics EVERY day. I get so bored I want to create my own forums but don't know how. Then there's the fact that if I did, Dustin might try to bring me down and the fact of that crazed phsyscopath hacker.

Posted

TML, you actually have a point. Most people just post in the same topics these days and never create new ones. Even worse, most of those topics are ones I don't want to post in.

Posted

TML, you actually have a point. Most people just post in the same topics these days and never create new ones. Even worse, most of those topics are ones I don't want to post in.

But as GM said we cant have to many useless topics that wont get that many posts. :(

It would spam/flood. :(