Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In memory of Steve Irwin...

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I know he passed away last year, but I still can't belive it. This is the Steve Irwin Memorial topic. If you have any words to remember him, please share your words to remember him. And Donate your words to the Steve Irwin Memorial. I remember the crocodile hunter as the fearless man he was. He dared himself as hard as he could. And I will always remember him.

Posted

I know he passed away last year, but I still can't belive it. This is the Steve Irwin Memorial topic. If you have any words to remember him, please share your words to remember him. And Donate your words to the Steve Irwin Memorial. I remember the crocodile hunter as the fearless man he was. He dared himself as hard as he could. And I will always remember him.

aye, he made me amuse my friends by imitating his ccent, i'll never forget him when i try to talk australian accent.

Posted

When he died so did my interest in wildlife.

Posted

A freak acciedent was such a horrible way for him to die

Posted

As long as the study of wild life continues he lives on in the hearts of all who show even the tiniest interest

Posted

Not a big fan of Steve Irwin...

I appreciate that he did some good things like promote Aussie wildlife etc. and Its a shame that he died, and it was really unexpected that he died from a stingray.. you'd think he would've been killed by a snake or a crocodile or something.

but i didn't like him as a person that much.

and now his kid, Bindi Irwin has a freakin record deal (with her latest single Trouble in the Jungle!). Sellout.

Posted

Didn't he die in the Aussie?

Posted

yes he died in the north east of Australia in a reef.

Posted

Yeah, it was really unexpected... And they said that if he hadn't pulled the stingray's barb out, he may have survived.

LDGM, Aussies like me don't talk like he did. He was PURE Aussie. We just talk like... Americans, but we don't pronounce "R"s like they do. And without much of the accent.

Posted

He died? When? I don't remember that... I... I don't know what to say now... :cry: