Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mega Man in Brawl.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok first, don't come in here just to bash Mega Man and say things like "No, Mega Man wouldn't be good in Brawl Bla Bla Bla!" Or anything else like that without having a good argument why.

Ok, so here's my idea on how Mega Man would fit in.

Mega Man has been on Nintendo systems since Mega Man 1 on the Nintendo Entertainment System. He would be a very welcomed character to join the Fray. Here are my ideas for what sort of attacks he should use. Standard Special Move: Mega Buster. This attack lets you fire multiple attacks by repeatedly pressing the special attack button. It also allows you to charge up the attack by briefly holding down the special attack button. Side Special Move: Rolling Cutter.(Cut Man, Mega Man 1) This attack lets Mega Man launch a rolling blade at enemies then fly back to him like a boomerang. Down Special Move: Fire Storm. (Fire Man, Mega Man 1) This attack allows Mega Man to engulf himself in a wide pillar of fire, scorching enemies nearby. Up Special Move: Rush Jet. (From Mega Man 6 & 7) This move lets you momentarily hover in all directions. It could be a very effective recovery move. The rest of the attacks would be a variety of attacks such as kicking and punching. ~~Final Smash~~: Double Team. Mega Man grabs the smash ball. He starts to glow...Suddenly he whistles and...Proto Man teleports in??!! Proto Man goes on a fighting frenzy and fires a barrage of bullets in every direction. Meanwhile, you're knocking off foes who have lost critical damage. Of course, the on-screen appearance would be teleportation.

I haven't thought of any good taunts yet...And before you say "Mega Man is Capcom. He can't be in Brawl" Capcom and Nintendo are very close. Capcom helped with Zelda Four Swords. and some other Zelda games I think. And Mega Man's very first title came out on the NES. And then the rest of them (up to...8 I think) were still on Nintendo Systems. Then Mega Man x series and Battle Network, and a number of other games were all on Nintendo systems. Yes, they were on other systems, too, but still. Mega Man deserves this.

~Edit~ Whoops. Wrong forum. Moved.

Posted

Very much true, Megaman has been with Nintendo for years and would make a great character in Brawl.

I really hope he can make it as a character. Because Megaman is very awsome and i dont see why he can't be in it.

Posted

MEGA-MAN FROM MEGA-MAN NT WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i just like the game (called network transmission) and i like the manga and anime

Posted

It'd be weird, but I guess that that would work.

Posted

i think they could just boot snake and put in megaman. . . megaman is pwnsom and snake just doesn't fit...

Posted

why the hell would they boot a character that they've already devloped everything for?

Posted

Mega Man WOULD be a good character, indeed. I was thinking, though, that his up + B move could be warping, but your idea is good, too.

Posted

Warping? When did Mega Man use warping? If it's from any game that's not the Classic series, It wouldn't fit. I guess I forgot to mention that this Mega Man I made a moveset for would be Classic style. Not X, Not NT warrior, Or any other game Mega Man was in. (Not Zero because, duh, Mega Man wasn't in those. Zero was. Or rather,

Zero in a copy body. Omega was in Zero's body. But that's a different story.

)

Posted

i have an idea for nt warrior version's final smash:HUB STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I like Retro-Mega Man a lot more than the current ones.

Posted

forget megaman, put zero in brawl. hes the true awesomeness. or MM with a zero costume.