Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

RESIDENT EVIL

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Well i would like to hear opinons on Resident Evil.

Posted

moved to entertainment zone, since RE also is a movie.

Posted

paddymac please dont backseat mod. I looked for it and couldnt even find your RE topic. fair enough it wasnt in Entertainment Zone but thats not such a big deal.

personally, I loved the RE movies. I love zombie movies. #1 was excellent and #2 and #3 were not quite as good, but still watchable. As for the games, I've never played them but have been meaning to for a long time.

Posted

Ah okay. Gaming Zone.. I was looking in Entertainment Zone.

Well then, I can leave this thread open for discussion of the movies, and the other thread open for the discussion of the games.

Posted

ok, but guys, I'm deleting your pointless discussion, if there's something wrong with a thread, report it if you must THEN LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE

Posted

Oops. Sorry. :embarrassed:

Posted

Really a CGI Resident Evil movie!! Made by Capcom!!!

With Leon and Claire!!!

Because all the other RE movies were messed up and had about nothing to do with the games at all.

Posted

I know!

Yeah, type Resident Evil: Degeneration into youtube.

Posted

I know!

Yeah, type Resident Evil: Degeneration into youtube.

Cool Thanks

Posted

They were okay movies if you ignored that they were supposed to be mirroring the games, but otherwise they strayed so off from the original story. I think that they made good Zombie Movies, but not Resident Evil Movies. Capcom should license more Resident Evil Movies and call them "Biohazard" or something that follow RE's storyline more strictly.

Posted

They were okay movies if you ignored that they were supposed to be mirroring the games, but otherwise they strayed so off from the original story. I think that they made good Zombie Movies, but not Resident Evil Movies. Capcom should license more Resident Evil Movies and call them "Biohazard" or something that follow RE's storyline more strictly.

Yeah I agree that the three resident evil movies out now are not based on the original story line and the characters and wasnt resident evil as Capcom has made it.

Posted

Degeneration is a follow on. Resi 4.5 I guess.

Posted

Wow. I just saw the preview for Degeneration. I've gotta say. . .

It looks pretty freaking awesome. I really hope that they stray FAR from the other RE Movie's storylines. As far as humanely possible.

This has some awesome potential. I wonder if it'll be canon. . .

Posted

Wow. I just saw the preview for Degeneration. I've gotta say. . .

It looks pretty freaking awesome. I really hope that they stray FAR from the other RE Movie's storylines. As far as humanely possible.

This has some awesome potential. I wonder if it'll be canon. . .

I've been told that it is canon.

RE4 Leon+Zombie+Films+Canon= freakin' AWESOME!