Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ranting in proccess.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

ok, halo.

halo, well, i've got quite a few things against it. well, for starters, every day i go to school, someone mentions halo and how cool it is. well, i tried it. it. was. horrible. and boring. so i go back, tell the person i said it sucked, they go off ranting about me, and soon enough, i had halo freaks telling me i'm a frickn' *******. so, then i get star wars battle front 1 and 2. i thought they were fun, told halo freaks about it, long story short, they go off cussing, i go off thinking that the world will end in 7 days. so, in my experience, all halo freaks i've met have short fuses. there, end of story. basically. :unsure:

Posted

You took parts out, that's not what happened. You said you wouldn't help, and when you asked why he said it wasn't to see if you would say no. >_>

Posted

yes, but i tried after paddy gave in. but, the hacker knew what he was doing... so...

fine, if it gets a fair approval, i'll add every qo-

wait, no, that'd be tedious. i'll just edit it to be about halo, that tis' it.

Posted

Much better. But HF hasn't said anything to you, dark hasn't either and LP was just upset about his site. I don't like Halo either, but I was mad that you said you wouldn't help BECAUSE of Halo.

Posted

yes, but i tried after paddy gave in.

Hey, hey, hey... Let's get this straight. Paddy spent most of the time looking for loopholes in the security system, not giving up. Get your facts right.

Posted

guys, are you gonna rant about what Pokefan's changed it to or am I gonna have to lock this?

Posted

you can lock it if you wish. i already took it out on someone earlier today.... :o_o:

Posted

you can lock it if you wish. i already took it out on someone earlier today.... :o_o:

Your lucky HF didn't see this yet or he'll kill you. :evil:

Posted

no, he would never kill a pure narutard... unless he bypasses code 12345..... :unsure:

to keep this on topic.... halo freaks have had short tempers in my presence. :unsure:

Posted

*insert any franchise here* freaks to have a short fuse if you insult their chosen franchise, it's just how things work, they're overly protective of their chosen franchise. It's not in any way specific to halo freaks...

Posted

ya, when people insult anything related to zelda(including tingle) i beat their face in :unsure: (im only vicious in real life). and i should start a war against you for all those things about halo but it wouldn't do any good because your probably 500 million miles away from here.....

Posted

i probably am.

and i guess gingerlink has a point, but these people, yeesh. they go off faster then most.