Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chintendo Vii

7 posts in this topic

Posted

This is probably old news for some of you, but I find it amusing so...

China has gone and made a copy of the Wii. By the looks of it, you can play WII Sports, WII Play, and Cooking Mama on it.... 0_0

vii.jpg

I, myself, find it funny that China went and did something like that. I'm going to laugh when Nintendo decides to sue. (Unless they already have sued)

More Pictures. It (the site) is in Chinese.

Some guy talking about the Vii. It's actually quite amusing.

So, what are your opinions on this?

Oh, and sorry if there's already a topic similar to this one. I searched the forum and didn't find anything but you can never be too sure... I guess.

Posted

this is more of a news article then a game..... :unsure:

well, i'm ignorant of the world (you should know that)

tis' weird. wonder when nintendo will sue.

edit- original my butt!!! get a life, china.(watch china commercial with english sub)

Posted

Do you know any games you can play on it?

Posted

The thing is Nintendo can't sue. In China, things like that is allowed. :huhwhat:

Posted

I don't get why Nintendo can't sue! "In China, things like that are allowed"? It's copyrighted to the uber-awesome NINTENDO!!!!! So why can't they sue?! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

...And that commercial was so pathetic. And hilarious. "I want a real Wii!" "It's kinda OK!" "I thought of it myself. I promise!" Don't you think that screams "WE STOLE A COPYRIGHTED IDEA FROM NINTENDO!!!!! LOOK AT US!!!!"? I'm not saying it wasn't funny, I was ROFLing, but I mean, come on! China is supposed to be smart! :unsure: Is it a conspiracy? :fear: Is the world going to end??? :wacko: Or maybe they've just lost their minds. Or they were forced by Sony or Microsoft to do it! :D

Great find, Orange Popsicle! :joy: I had no idea...

Posted

Lol the, 'Vii'? That's so stupid! xD Well, it was a good laugh anyways.

Posted

well technically, the wii wasnt allowed in China for some reason, so China created the Vii, to meet up with what the emperor wants.

dang chinese, rejecting their little brother's inventions