Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Not an LOZ glitch but a new unlockable in SSBM?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I was on google looking up some things on sonic because I was board and I found out in some way one way you can unlock sonic in SSBM.

We all know Melee is old and nothing could be new about it, but now we can unlock sonic. All you need to do is play crul melee and kill 20 of them and sonic and tails will be unlocked. Cool huh?

Oh and sorry if this is old and everyone has Sonic in SSBM then i'm sorry i'm waisting your time with this, and if you have can you tell me how to kill 20 of them I can only kill 13 with Roy. :embarrassed:

Posted

I was on google looking up some things on sonic because I was board and I found out in some way one way you can unlock sonic in SSBM.

We all know Melee is old and nothing could be new about it, but now we can unlock sonic. All you need to do is play crul melee and kill 20 of them and sonic and tails will be unlocked. Cool huh?

Oh and sorry if this is old and everyone has Sonic in SSBM then i'm sorry i'm waisting your time with this, and if you have can you tell me how to kill 20 of them I can only kill 13 with Roy. :embarrassed:

WHOLY! OMG!

Damn

...I need to build my skills.

Posted

sorry but it's not real. those are just computer made images. you can even ask nintendo themselves

Posted

sorry but it's not real. those are just computer made images. you can even ask nintendo themselves

Really? Then why do they have these cheats because these people won't lie just try them.

click this for what I was talking about.

Sorry if this link doesn't work.

Posted

OMG this is old. And fake. Thousands of sites reported Toad and Sonic but it is FAKE.

Posted

I seriously thought this was a joke topic... first post = fake. You can't unlock Sonic and Tails in Super Smash Bros. Melee, Internet = Lies, it is a cake. But, Sonic is, indeed, in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you can trust me on this one.

Posted

And you believed them? :wacko:

Posted

also, brawl has been clearly said as the first smash bor.s game with third party characters in.

and when he was announced on the dojo, he was put as a new character, duh!

don't beleive everything you hear, especially not from non-official sites...

Posted

yea it says when you unlock Mr gameandwatch "all characters unlocked!!!" not:"two more characters left!!!!" it's completely face, the reason game sites like that keep the cheats up is because they don't have the skittlze to find out if it's real. some retarted freak on cheat codes.com said if you beat adventure on very hard with every mario ccharacter andyou hit ALL of the credits each time, then Toad comes and fights you in your space ship...WTF!? it's impossible!!! whitch is why people like that post crazy impossible stuff like that to keep people busy for a while why they laugh at them getting mad and destroying stuff in their fit of anger. other idiots were also so stupid as to say you could get Skull kid, Darth vader, and Giga bowser if you beat Adventure on very hard 100 times with out losing a single life. another idiot said the same thing but he said you couldn't get hit a single time.

Posted

I only managed 19 of the wiremen. Yeah, it's not true unfortunately.

Posted

Oh ok then sorry everyone :embarrassed: I never knew about this so could a mod please lock this for me?