Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who do you want to win? Who do you think will win?

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Click here to view a table on where they stand on the issues.

Please be serious on this poll. Any votes for an other that is selected just for fun or a joke will be deleted and result in being blocked from this section of the site.

As of January 24, 08, Kucinich has withdrawn from the race.

Posted

GO OBAMA : DDDDDDD

I believe he will win, because he's the most popular, in my view, out of all the others.

Also, I believe that Hillary faked that little crying thing on TV just ot get more votes 'cause she was losing to Obama.

lolopinions

Posted

I believe Clinton will win. I mean, she will get my vote if I voted, and, she has the whole first female president thing going for her. She'll get a lot of women voters, which is oddly much more higher than male voters. Well, according to the stats I read. I expect her to win this, and I also expect her to save a lot of money, taking our national debt down a couple trillion.

Posted

i like obama...but i want clinton so Bill can be back in the office.

GOBAMA!

Posted

I don't know really, though I kinda like Romney. (Mainly because I'm a mormon. lol.)

I think Huckabee has been doing pretty good so far, but pretty much my only source of political information is the Shawn Hanady Show. lol. :embarrassed: (I listen to it on my way home from school.)

Posted

I wish for Clinton to win, but Huckabee has a good chance. This is truly the "most exciting vote of this century! It's too close to call!"

Posted

I'm surprised Clinton got 2 votes already. (No way she can win. XP)

Posted

I'm surprised Clinton got 2 votes already. (No way she can win. XP)

*clears throat* There is always the possibility, Arlord.

Posted

*clears throat* There is always the possibility, Arlord.

True. I guess I should use "extremely inprobable".

Posted

*sighs* As long as you aren't like this boy in my class who says "A woman wouldn't be able to rule a country."

Posted

in my opinion the best part of this election is that bush isnt running

Posted

me too( I'm glad that bush isn't in the elections)

Posted

It really depends on who gets the nomination. If it's Obama on the democrat ticket and Romney on the republican then I (a republican) will vote fot Barak. If it comes down to Clinton (which god willing it WON'T) and Mike Huckabee then Huck gets my vote. We don't see eye to eye on much for one he thinks the world is 6 thousand years old and he wants to overturn Rowe V. Wade. But he wants to disbsnd the IRS so you gotta take the good with the incredibly insane uber religious mumbo jumbo. Anyone is better than that pantsuit wearing, emasculating, unfu$%*&^# hag. Heck even Rudy would make a better POTUS even if the only things he says are nouns, verbs and 9/11!

And Bush isn't running because he can't, we in the free country have laws that even leaders have to follow. But you with your royals and bogus B.S wouldn't know anything about that so keep quiet.

What did he do that was so wrong please message me and tell me, or do you just listen to what the media says like a good little robot!

Posted

I wish for Clinton to win, but Huckabee has a good chance. This is truly the "most exciting vote of this century! It's too close to call!"

Not only that, but because this is the first time a man who isn't white and a woman both have serious shots at the White House.

Posted

Giuliani: think he will win because he has real backbone and is cool

*note: i am originally from the new york city area. may sway my opinion*