Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

hackers suck.

13 posts in this topic

Posted

hello, it's me, Mr.Pokefan here. my other account got hacked, and try as i did, i changed e-mail, internet server, i still couldn't get it back to normal.

NOW I"M AGITATED PINEAPPLE MILK ONCE MORE. >_>

Posted

Right...

Posted

well, it had something to do with hacking, for now, it won't even let me on to my computer that's in my room, so i have to use the family one. something went wrong.... so i blame hackers. (i'm to quick to conclusions.....)

edit-well, my computer did freeze during the process of changing e-mails... maybe that did it...

Posted

THe last time I had account problems, I just asked dustin to fix it. Have you tried that yet?

Posted

yes, i have. he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Posted

You were banned.

Posted

only account problem that I have sometimes is:

I get logged out every 5 sec xD (now not anymore just change my pass after that have it still but now it is over) :embarrassed:

:D

But is you pass changed? or what? (than you could ask him back and sended to your mail and... A hacker couldn't not made you that you couldn't make you to come in to your account anymore (every change like e-mail and pass go first to your mail for activitation so...)

Posted

You were banned.

no, i wasn't, banned members still say members. mine says validating. besides, i can still get on to the account and edit settings, but that's it.

to addr990, i have that problem all of the time. :unsure:

Posted

as i said before, i can't of been banned, or else i wouldn't of been able to make this account.

Posted

yes you would of, you can make new accounts if your other one got banned :P just chekc a topic from stupid freak of nature linkrcool (he has wished death by ruining our site....)

Posted

end of topic. dustin fixed the other account. why i still use this one, the world may never know. :unsure:

mods, you can lock this if you want to.

Posted

Done.