Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lions Daylight Storyline.

1 post in this topic

Posted

The Lions Daylight is my new story I am creating, it's a little short, but it will get longer as I make up new ideas for the readings.

This is for thsoe who do not get the entire story, and now, i will clarify this for you. Enjoy.

STORYLINE

The year is 20XX, in the middle of nowhere, lives a parent and his child. The parent, Ark Naryda and his son, Hale Naryda.

The boy is 14, and in those 14 years he has never found anything of importance, he questions his life on earth. Then, he finds his answer...

He is told the world is in danger, and the world has only 3 years to stay in-tact before it is destroyed by the gods.

Hale is known as the 'Soul Linker', and his job is to purify the world when the world is in it's final stages of survival.

Strange things are happening, and magic is being discovered. The world is fighting itself, it's dark side. The war is among them...

The Lion's Daylight shines upon the land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DICTIONARY

Homunculus::A jelly like creature that can take the form of almost anything, it was a creation by Dr. Hyde in the 'Alchemy Era'.

Soul Linkers::Their job is to purify the world when it is in trouble. They're are only 4 known Soul Linkers these days.

Cutka::A race of angels who guard the gates of heaven, and stand beside the gods.

Dh'uji::An man from africa who believes that the soul linkers are still alive somewhere.

Alchemy Era::The Era in which people experiment using herbs, and gems. They properties are unknown, but some gems are known to have magicial orientations towards it.

The Nomads:: A legendary race that lived for over 12 thousand years. They travel through the underworld in order to recruit people for the taking of worlds, such a Earth.

Sonata Artisto:: Dead conducters who use their magic to summon deadly creatures, they believe that music is power and that they can destroy anything if they perform their magicial music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

UNDERSTANDING CHAPTER ONE

Alright, some people may not understand chapter one...

So, i will explain it to you...

~Sorry, i haven't thought to much about this yet, please check back later.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Thats all the information i have now. Thank you for reading this and reading my story.