Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Name Change

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I was thinking about changeing my name to Dark Young Link. Should I? It's your openion and Voteing will close Febuary 1st. Please vote.

Posted

Yes you should.

Posted

I voted too but just so I can see the resalts.

Posted

I'm used to your old name. Everyone knows your DYL and your rank in the GEA wouldn't be so special anymore.

Posted

I'm used to your old name. Everyone knows your DYL and your rank in the GEA wouldn't be so special anymore.

Maybe your right maybe this is pointless I guess I should have a mod lock it.

Mods please lock it I guess I wasn't thinking when I was thinking of changing it. :embarrassed:

Posted

I voted.I like your old name.I just don't really know,actually.CG gave me a good reason to say that you should keep it.

Posted

I wouldn't change, but you might still want to correct "Adict". (It's actually spelled: "Addict", with two D's.)

Posted

I wouldn't change, but you might still want to correct "Adict". (It's actually spelled: "Addict", with two D's.)

Oh ok i'll do that either when I get home, I'm still at my grandma's house since 5 yesterday, or monday, I have it off.

Posted

I actually wouldn't waste a name change on that,we have a rather long waiting period here to change it again :unsure: .

Posted

Your choice. I vote to keep your name as it is now, because as many people have stated, most know you as Dark Young Link already.

Also, I'm just saying, 'tis your choice. I used to be called Zeldawii, and I sort of regret changing my name because I liked Zeldawii a bit better (it rolled off the tongue a smidge better then Saria_Kokiri) but I still like being called Saria and SK and all that. ^_^

Then again, I got mistook for being a guy from someone when I had the name Zeldawii. If said person remembers, you know who you are. :unsure:

Posted

I actually wouldn't waste a name change on that,we have a rather long waiting period here to change it again :unsure: .

Your right to I don't want to risk puting a t where the y is and kink insted of link. :embarrassed:

Posted

DYL?!?

Posted

DYL?!?

D=Dark.

Y=Young.

L=Link.

Posted

i prefer your old name to be frank. :embarrassed: